It doesn’t matter whether you work at a professional movie studio or you’ve to edit home movies, you must require a video converter whenever you shoot 4k videos on different gadgets.
Using a 4k video converter helps you to solve compatibility, stuttering, and lagging issues. It converts 4k to the best quality at a smaller size.
There are dozens of video converting tools available online, but In this article, we’ll explain to you the Top 5 4k video converters and downloaders.
Top 5 4K Video Converter and Downloader
Here are the best 4k video converter and downloaders.
1- VideoProc Converter
The VideoProc converter is the overall best choice to handle 4k videos. It is a simple yet powerful video/audio/DVD converter that also comes with strong video editing, downloading, and recording features. This offers a free solution for windows and Mac platforms. Some of its features are given below.
- Support almost all video audios as input, incl. 370+ codes; Support 4K/8K/HD/3D/VR videos.
- Convert any videos audios DVDs to 420+ formats and devices, e.g. H264 to H265 (HEVC), MKV to MP4.
- Allow batch conversion; Upscale HD/SD to 4K, Downscale 4K to 1080p/720p.
- Provide the functionalities to process the videos like cutting, merging, cropping, rotating, adding subtitles, giving effects, stabilizing video, removing noise, making GIFs, adding Watermark, etc.
- Download video audios from 1000+ online sites, incl. YouTube. Capture desktop and mobile screens in 3 modes, make PIP video, etc.
2- WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro
This is the best fast and efficient 4k video conversion tool. It is the best 4k converter software for PC. It is suitable for all levels of users. Its features are given below.
- Support all video formats including MP4, MKV, MOV, H265, H264, etc.
- Convert video to 4K and even 8K with no issue;
- Downscale or compress 4K videos to 2K, 1080p, and 720p with high quality preserved;
- Offer preset device profiles for output, such as YouTube, iPhone, LG TV, Samsung TV, and more;
- Fastest conversion speed backed by hardware acceleration and exclusive lightning mode.
- Batch mode support.
Unfortunately, it is not available for Mac/IOS. It is only for PC/Windows.
3- Any Video Converter
It is one of the best free video converter tools and supports conversion to over 100+ video formats. Using Any video converter, you can make smaller size videos, and have a queue for batch conversion tasks. The pro version comes with an additional feature for DVD burning a screen recording. If your only goal is to convert 4k, the free version is enough to go. Some of its features are given below.
- It has 4k video conversion.
- It supports hardware acceleration (NVNEC, AMD, and Intel QSV).
- It will allow you to select from over 150 preset profiles, including iPhone, Andriod, and HTML 5.
- It has a feature of extraction of audio from CD/DVDs.
- It accepts almost all kinds of videos, no matter what resolution, size, and encoding format the video adopts.
Unfortunately, this tool has some downsides. It is a relatively slow conversion speed and a slightly complicated user interface.
This is a powerful and highly approachable free video transcoder that is capable of handling 4k video files from your hard drive. Handbrake video converting tool is best for small studios and freelancers.
This software can convert videos to popular formats including H.264/H.265, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, Theora, and VP8/9. Some of its features are given below
- It is free and open-source software.
- It can support importing videos of nearly any format.
- It is compatible with multiple platforms( Windows, Mac, and Linux).
- It can support encoding in Nvidia NVENC, Intel QSV (Quick Sync Video), and AMD VCE hardware acceleration technologies.
- It has the feature of batch conversion.
Besides these features, this tool has only limited output formats( MP4, MKV, and WebM).
This free video converting tool can convert large 4k/HD video files up to 1GB, whether they are saved on your device, Google Drive, or URL. This converter tool can convert more that more than 60 videos formats to popular video formats such as MOV, FLV, MP4, MKV, AVI, WMV, 3GP, OGV, WebM, and audio formats like OGG, WAV, MP3, FLAC, AAC, M4A, etc. Some of its features are given below.
- It can convert more that more than 60 video formats to popular video formats such as MOV, FLV, MP4, MKV, AVI, WMV, 3GP, OGV, and WebM.
- It can also convert audio formats like OGG, WAV, MP3, FLAC, AAC, M4A, etc.
- It has basic editing features i.e cut, rotate, flip video, add subtitles, and make audio fade in and out.
- It can convert your video to other video devices such as Xbox, iPad, iPhone, Android, Kindle, and PSP.