Sometimes the activation of WhatsApp can become a problem for a few people, for example, if someone who doesn’t own an approved phone in a certain region, especially an iPhone user may need to access WhatsApp but cannot activate it or for someone who doesn’t have an email, neither a sim and wants to access WhatsApp.
WhatsApp texts you a 6-digit code that you must enter in order to complete the verification procedure. But in many cases for some reason, the code never makes it to your phone. If it does, the code is broken.
That can be extremely confusing and frustrating. Is there a way to resolve this and finish installing WhatsApp? In this context, we’ll examine all the possibilities that might result in a resolution to this issue.
Today, however, we investigate if WhatsApp may be activated without a verification code and how to proceed if we don’t want to get the code on our mobile device. Read below to get into depth.
Can you Activate WhatsApp without a Verification Code?
No, is the answer because opening your WhatsApp account requires entering a six-digit number. You will receive this six-digit code via SMS or call. The privacy of the user is the fundamental goal of this verification code.
We are all aware that the phone number is the only piece of information necessary to join WhatsApp, and it is simple for a hacker to obtain this data and use it to access your profile.
Only the owner of the phone number, however, can access the profile with the help of a verification code since a 6-digit code is issued via SMS or Call to confirm your account.
How To Activate WhatsApp Without a Verification Code?
However, we have found some alternative methods to get into a WhatsApp account, read below to know.
Method 1. Use Google Voice To Activate WhatsApp
To activate WhatsApp without a verification code using this method consists of two parts.
This method only works if you live in the US.
STEP 1. Create a New Phone Number Using Google Voice
- On your smartphone, download the Google Voice app, which is easily accessible on the iTunes Store or Google Play store.
- After opening the app, log in using your Google account.
- In the lower right corner, hit the search icon after choosing the option for personal use.
- Your screen will display a list of the available numbers; click the select option to select your number.
- Once you have verified your phone number, tap Accept number, and then select Next to connect your smartphone to Google Voice.
- Enter your phone number, then select the option to send a code.
- To finish the transaction, key in the verification code you received on your phone and click Complete.
- The Google Voice number can now be used to activate your WhatsApp account.
STEP 2. Activating WhatsApp on iOS or Android via WhatsApp Messenger
- Get WhatsApp Messenger from the Google Play or App Store.
- To continue, click Agree.
- Insert your phone number in the resulting box, and WhatsApp will contact you at that number.
- To confirm the phone number, click OK in the pop-up window.
- Open Google Voice and click the verification text message. If the message was not sent, you can tap on Resend SMS or Phone me to get the verification code.
- On WhatsApp, enter the verification code. Once entered, the app will automatically verify the number.
- On the pop-up window, click Proceed or Not Now. You can now choose “Continue” if you want to backup WhatsApp to Google Drive.
- To complete the setup, enter your name on the next screen. Now that you’ve used a different phone number to activate WhatsApp, you can.
If not on mobile you can SKIP step 2 and follow this method to activate WhatsApp on PC
Activate WhatsApp using a PC
Use a computer to activate WhatsApp by following these steps.
- On your PC, launch your web browser.
- Visit the official Bluestack website and install the app on your smartphone.
- Open the Google Play store after starting the software.
- Install WhatsApp on Bluestack by searching for it.
- Open WhatsApp, select Accept, and then click Proceed.
- Once you’ve entered your new Google Voice number, click the Next button.
- The Google Voice website will get a message with a verification code.
- To authenticate your account in WhatsApp, enter the verification code.
- You’ve now successfully used a computer to activate WhatsApp.
Method 2. Use Textnow App
You’ll need the assistance of the Textnow app for this strategy. This service is accessible on iOS and Android and offers users free internet texting and calling using the Textnow number.
- A Textnow number will be sent to you once the program has been installed on your phone.
- To validate your WhatsApp account, use this number. This verification procedure won’t succeed.
- Next WhatsApp will prompt you to make a call for verification. You will receive a call at your Textnow number if you select the Call Me verification option.
- Take note of the issued verification code and accept the call. To activate your WhatsApp account, enter the code.
Method 3. Use Primo App
Using the assistance of the Primo app is another option. You will utilize the phone number you receive from Primo too, much like Textnow, It is compatible with Android.
- Open the app after downloading and installing it on your phone to complete the registration process.
- All you have to do is choose a username and password. No email address or mobile number is required to use the app.
- Then log into Primo and select Menu. Your temporary cellphone number can be found there.
- Choose Phone as the verification method to use the number for WhatsApp verification
- You’ll get a call from the Promo app; pick it up and note the verification code.
- Using the code activates your WhatsApp.
[However, the app doesn’t promise to be working all the time and can stop in between as well.]
NOTE: We would still say that these methods are not a permanent solution however you can somehow overcome the problem of activation but google voice is not supported in every country and has restrictions for use, whereas you can use VPN to access it. But that too cannot be promised if it works or not.