Everybody likes to watch YouTube videos but sometimes their audio appeals to us more. Youtube doesn’t have any built-in features that allow users to extract audio from video. To extract audio from YouTube videos you need to download third-party apps. Users can choose if they want to download the online or offline audio extractor tool.
If you also like to extract audio from online videos then this post will be helpful to you. After reading this post you can extract audio from YouTube videos in any format i.e. MP3, WMV, MP4, WAV, and many more.
In this post, we’ll show you which software or online site you can use to use to download audio from YouTube videos on your Mac, Windows, or Android device.
How To Extract Audio from YouTube Video and Download Them on Mac/Windows?
You may consult the following online tools and applications to extract the audio from any YouTube video on a Mac or Windows PC:
4K Video Downloader
A free cross-platform utility called 4K Video Downloader can download audio and converts videos from Facebook, YouTube, and many other online streaming services, following are the procedures for extracting audio from YouTube videos:
- Download 4K Video Downloader firstly on your System and install it.
- Open the 4K Video Downloader when the installation is complete.
- Copy the URL for the YouTube video, and select Paste Link from the menu in the top left corner of the screen.
- You must select the Extract Audio option from the pop-up that appears.
- Choose the extracted file’s quality and format now.
- To extract audio, click the Extract option one last time. Once the audio file has completed downloading, you may listen to it.
How To Extract Audio from YouTube Video and Download Them on Android?
You may consult the following online tools and applications to extract the audio from any YouTube video on Android:
You may download any kind of video from the internet with the help of the free VidMate Android app. You can quickly extract audio from any YouTube video with VidMate. On every Android device, including tablets and smartphones, it operates well.
Follow these steps to extract audio from YouTube videos:
- First, download VidMate APK on your Android device and install it.
- Run the VidMate APK installer after that. You will be asked to confirm the installation. It will now start the installation process and be installed on your Android smartphone.
- When you launch the app on your Android device, it will display the search bar as well as the top sites with trending videos.
- You may either search for the video you wish to download or copy and paste the video’s link.
- Now, press on the video’s title and then click the Download option to begin downloading.
- Click on the Download option at the bottom after Choosing the Audio quality and format that you want to download. The audio will now start downloading.