Break up the boredom with Phasmophobia cheats. Learn how to use cheat codes and trainers in this guide. Get access to options like XP boost, increased game speed, and more.
Just keep in mind that cheats and trainers in Phasmophobia may cause system issues. These cheats only unlock additional features such as time control, unlimited money, and equipment access.
Phasmophobia Cheats & Trainers Download
Use a Phasmophobia Trainer to edit your XP and money in the game. Although the trainer works for most players, if it’s not working, avoid using it. On the game menu, the right side shows a list of Daily Challenges and the left shows Stats, including Level, EXP, and Money. With unlimited money, purchase all equipment from the Equipment Store, including the EMF Reader ($45), Camera ($40), Flashlight, Lighter, Candle, etc. The limitations of earning money are removed instantly.
Phasmophobia Flashlight glitch
The most well-known Phasmophobia cheat is the flashlight glitch. Non-VR players can turn on the flashlight by pressing the “T” key, even without equipping it.
Phasmophobia Infinite Money Glitch
Phasmophobia hacks include editing the game files for infinite money and XP, as described by Lonick3 of unknown cheats:
- Press Windows + R and type regedit in the box.
- Click on OK and navigate to the following location. If you do not want to face any issues then click on File > Export and create a backup of current registry files.
- Go o the following location – Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Kinetic Games\Phasmophobia.
- Press CTRL + F and search for PlayersMoney_h.
- By modifying the Decimal value you can adjust the amount of XP and money in Phasmophobia.
Play Phasmophobia With 8 Players
To remove the 4-player cap in Phasmophobia, currently, there are no working mods. However, you can add unlimited players in a private room. Enjoy playing with more than 4 players until the developers release a patch to remove this. Here’s what you need to do.
- Go to Phasmophobia\Phasmophobia_Data\Managed
- Look for Assembly-CSharp.dll. Copy this file and save it somewhere we are going to edit this file
- Open dnSpy and load Assembly-CSharp.dll in the tool.
- Apply the following assembly changes.
LobbyManager::CreateServer, roomOptions, MaxPlayers = 8,
LobbyManager::JoinServer, info.PlayerCount, info.PlayerCount >= info.MaxPlayers
ServerListItem::SetUI, serverPopulation.text, this.serverPopulation.text = population + “/” + info.MaxPlayers;
That’s it exit dnSpy and then load the game. Create a user and you can now add up to 8 players in Phasmophobia. Source of Cheat: UnknownCheats.
That’s all the Phasmophobia cheats guide that you need to know.