Midnight Club Los Angeles is one of the most popular racing games ever and for a good reason. It’s fast, furious, and full of adrenaline-pumping action. But if you’re looking for a little extra edge, you can use cheats to boost yourself.
In this article, we’ll show you how to use cheats to get unlimited money, unlock all cars, and even make yourself invisible. So whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting out, read on for all the cheats you need to dominate the streets of Los Angeles.
How to Unlock Midnight Club: Los Angeles Cheats?
To unlock cheats in Midnight Club: Los Angeles, you must collect hidden barrels located throughout the city. If you want to unlock every vehicle, you have to improve your reputation by winning races.
These Midnight Club: Los Angeles cheats are for Xbox 360, but some information also applies to the PS3 version.
All Midnight Club Los Angeles Cheats for Xbox 360
Once you unlock a cheat, you can easily enable it at any time. So, take a look at all the Midnight Club Los Angeles Cheats for Xbox 360 & PS3.
If you use cheats in Career mode, your progress will stop, and you won’t earn money or reputation from races until you finish Career mode without cheats.
|Cheat||How to Unlock|
|Unlimited Nitro||Find 10 Rockstar barrels.|
|Never Damage Out||Find 20 Rockstar barrels.|
|Unlimited Special Abilities||Find 30 Rockstar barrels.|
|Top Down View||Find 40 Rockstar barrels.|
|No Police||Find 50 Rockstar barrels.|
|No Fines||Find 60 Rockstar barrels.|
|Unlimited Money||Complete Career mode.|
Midnight Club: Los Angeles Trophies
Here are some Midnight Club: Los Angeles Trophies that you can use in the game;
- Anger Management (Bronze) – Unlock Level 3 AGRO.
- Competitive Glory (Silver) – Win each of the 4 tournaments at least one time.
- Crossing the Line (Bronze) – Finish 50 races online.
- Destroyer of Worlds (Silver) – Successfully destroy 15 opponent vehicles using the Payback vehicle at the Beaches garage.
- Everyone’s a Critic (Bronze) – Rate 25 rides online.
- Father Time (Bronze) – Completely unlock a time trial by completing all 3 missions.
- Getting Off the Bench (Bronze) – Enter an online cruise and join a proposed race.
- Go on Green (Bronze) – Win 15 Red Light Races.
- Have Car, Will Travel (Silver) – Drive a total of 5,000 miles, including any miles driven online or offline.
- Hear me Roar! (Bronze) – Unlock Level 3 ROAR.
- Here for a Pickup (Silver) – Successfully deliver 15 vehicles out of the Hollywood garage.
- How Exotic (Silver) – Beat the Exotic Champ.
- In the Lap of・(Silver) – Beat the Luxury Champ.
- It’s How You Play The Game (Silver) – Finish 300 offline races. Winning is not required.
- Jordan Jumpman (Bronze) – Spend more than 10 minutes in the air. Brought to you by JORDAN BRAND.
- Just Get A Motorcycle (Silver) – In a car, drive a cumulative total of 50 miles on 2 wheels.
- Master Thief (Silver) – Steal 80 flags while playing Capture the Flag or other battle matches.
- Mild Dedication (Bronze) – In Goal Attack, complete every goal for one race.
- Name that Tuner (Silver) – Beat the Tuner Champ.
- Neither Bird nor Plane (Bronze) – Travel 1020 feet in a single jump.
- Out On Bail (Bronze) – Evade the police successfully when they are in pursuit.
- Paparazzi (Bronze) – Save 16 photos to your photo album.
- Postman (Silver) – Deliver 100 flags in Capture the Flag or other battle matches.
- Rags To Riches (Silver) – Have $1 million dollars in the bank while playing in Los Angeles.
- Ranking Up (Silver) – Win 20 Tiered Matches online.
- Retire the Master (Silver) – Beat the City Champ.
- Saving Los Angeles (Bronze) – Enter the Race Editor, create a race, and then save it.
- Set To Stun (Bronze) – Unlock Level 3 EMP.
- Streaker (Bronze) – Win 5 races in a row offline.
- T-Mobile myFaves (Bronze) – Join an online game with 5 of your friends. Stay Connected with MyFaves from T-Mobile.
- The Basics (Bronze) – Complete one of the missions you receive in the mission log.
- The Completist! (Platinum) – Unlock the Platinum trophy by unlocking all other trophies.
- The Winner (Silver) – Win 180 offline races.
- True Dedication (Gold) – All Goal attacks must be unlocked and every goal for every race completed.
- Turn in the Work (Bronze) – Submit a vehicle to Rate My Ride.
- Two Wheels of Fury (Silver) – Beat the Motorcycle Champ.
- Uncle Time (Bronze) – Finish the first mission for each of the 4 time trials.
- Unicycle (Silver) – Drive a cumulative total of 50 miles while doing a wheelie on a motorcycle.
- Waldo’s Still Missing (Silver) – Find all the collectables in Los Angeles.
- Wanted Man (Bronze) – Pull over while the police are in ‘pull over’ mode, then drive away during the ticketing cutscene.
- What’s a Speed Limit? (Bronze) – Win 15 dynamic freeway races.
- Where in the World? (Bronze) – Find half of the collectables in Los Angeles.
- Who Made This? (Bronze) – Enter a Race Editor Race online.
- Winning With Less (Bronze) – Win 10 races on a motorcycle.
- World’s Strongest (Silver) – Beat the Muscle Champ.
- Zoning Out (Bronze) – Unlock Level 3 ZONE.
Midnight Club: LA Barrel Locations
Use the map to locate every hidden Rockstar barrel in Midnight Club: Los Angeles for Xbox 360.
Midnight Club: Los Angeles Collectible Cheat Code
Press Start in the race editor to bring up the overhead view, then enter the cheat code with the Xbox 360 controller: LB, LT, L3, RB, R3, A.
The code generates a track containing all the collectibles you have yet to obtain. If you miss one, erase the checkpoint and try again.
Midnight Club: Los Angeles Unlockables
Unlock vehicles, parts, and other bonuses by improving your reputation.
|Level 1 upgrades for Group 1 vehicles||800|
|Group 2 vehicles||2,000|
|Level 2 upgrades for Group 1 vehicles||3,610|
|Level 1 upgrades for Group 2 vehicles||5,600|
|Group 3 vehicles||8,060|
|Level 2 upgrades for Group 2 vehicles||10,760|
|Level 1 upgrades for Group 3 vehicles||13,700|
|Group 4 vehicles||16,500|
|Level 2 upgrades for Group 3 vehicles||19,540|
|Level 1 upgrades for Group 4 vehicles||22,760|
|Level 2 upgrades for Group 4 vehicles||26,160|
|Karol Garage Partner mission||33,500|
Midnight Club: Los Angeles Achievements
Complete the indicated tasks to unlock achievements and the associated Gamerscore points.
|Achievement||Gamerscore Points||How to Unlock|
|Anger Management||20 points||Unlock Level 3 Agro.|
|Competitive Glory||20 points||Win each of the four tournaments at least one time.|
|Crossing the Line||20 points||Finish 50 races online.|
|Destroyer of Worlds||20 points||Successfully destroy 15 opponent vehicles using the Payback vehicle at the Beaches garage.|
|Everyone’s a Critic||20 points||Rate 25 rides online.|
|Father Time||30 points||Completely unlock a time trial by completing all 3 missions.|
|Getting Off the Bench||10 points||Enter an online cruise and join a proposed race.|
|Go on Green||20 points||Win 15 Red Light Races.|
|Have Car, Will Travel||30 points||Drive a total of 5,000 miles (including online and offline).|
|Hear me Roar!||20 points||Unlock Level 3 Roar.|
|Here for a Pickup||20 points||Successfully deliver 15 vehicles out of the Hollywood garage.|
|How Exotic||30 points||Beat the Exotic Champ.|
|In the Lap of||20 points||Beat the Luxury Champ.|
|It’s How You Play The Game||30 points||Finish 300 offline races (winning is not required).|
|Jordan Jumpman||10 points||Spend more than 10 minutes in the air.|
|Just Get A Motorcycle||20 points||In a car, drive a cumulative total of 50 miles on two wheels.|
|Master Thief||30 points||Steal 80 flags while playing Capture the Flag or other battle matches.|
|Mild Dedication||10 points||In Goal Attack, complete every goal for one race.|
|Name That Tune||20 points||Beat the Tuner Champ.|
|Neither Bird nor Plane||10 points||Travel 1020 feet in a single jump.|
|Out On Bail||10 points||Evade the police successfully when they are in pursuit.|
|Paparazzi||10 points||Save 16 photos to your photo album.|
|Postman||30 points||Deliver 100 flags in Capture the Flag or other battle matches.|
|Rags To Riches||30 points||Have $1 million dollars in the bank while playing in Los Angeles.|
|Ranking Up||30 points||Win 20 ranked matches online.|
|Retire the Master||50 points||Beat the City Champ.|
|Saving Los Angeles||10 points||Enter the Race Editor, create a race, then save it.|
|Set To Stun||20 points||Unlock Level 3 EMP.|
|Streaker||20 points||Win five races in a row offline.|
|T-Mobile MyFaves||10 points||Join an online game with five of your friends.|
|The Basics||10 points||Complete one of the missions you receive in the mission log.|
|The Winner||30 points||Win 180 offline races.|
|True Dedication||100 points||All Goal attacks must be unlocked and every goal for every race completed.|
|Turn in the Work||10 points||Submit a vehicle to Rate My Ride.|
|Two Wheels of Fury||30 points||Beat the Motorcycle Champ.|
|Uncle Time||20 points||Finish the first mission for each of the four time trials.|
|Unicycle||20 points||Drive a cumulative total of 50 miles while doing a wheelie on a motorcycle.|
|Waldo’s Still Missing||40 points||Find all the collectibles in Los Angeles.|
|Wanted Man||10 points||Get pulled over by the police, and then drive away during the ticketing cutscene.|
|What’s a Speed Limit?||20 points||Win 15 dynamic freeway races.|
|Where in the World?||10 points||Find half of the collectibles in Los Angeles.|
|Who Made This?||10 points||Enter a Race Editor race online.|
|Winning With Less||20 points||Win 10 races on a motorcycle.|
|World’s Strongest||20 points||Beat the Muscle Champ.|
|Zoning Out||20 points||Unlock Level 3 Zone.|
How to Increase Your Reputation and Money
In Arcade mode, start playing with the following settings:
- Set the AI to Easy.
- Set traffic to None.
- Disable power-ups.
As long as you don’t finish in the last place, you’ll always win money and reputation points.
How to Fast Travel
It’s possible to fast travel while playing in Arcade or Career modes:
- Enter Race Editor mode.
- Turn off Drive and Drop mode.
- Move the pointer to your desired location on the map.
- Turn on Drive and Drop mode.
- Exit Race Editor mode.
- You will appear in the location you left the map pointer.
Honking Speed Demon
While in any car during game play at any speed and hold the honk action button while driving and you will hit Max speed plus 20-50 MPH. Best used during races or in a police pursuit. Also while using nitrous.