The Grinch is a made-up character from a story called “How the Grinch Stole Christmas!” by Dr. Seuss. At first, he really doesn’t like Christmas, but as the story goes on, he starts to feel the joy of the holiday.
The Grinch logo looks a lot like the one from Grinchmas by FG Studios. Another good choice is the Grinched font by Sharkshock, but keep in mind it’s free only for trying it out, not for all uses.
You can get a free download of the Grinch Font here. It’s in the TTF (TrueType) Format and you can use it for personal purposes without paying.
Styles of Grinch Font
Grinch Font Family includes only 01 style with a unique appearance.
- Grinch Regular
Grinch Font Family View
Grinch Font Generator
You can use online tools like the Grinch Font generator to create words that look like the Grinch Font. These text maker allow you to adjust the size, spacing between letters, and distance between lines of the text. You can also copy and paste the font to use it in your stuff.
Grinch is a font that can be used on any device like Mac, PC, Linux, iOS, and Android. You can use this font in apps like CapCut, Google Docs, Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Adobe Premiere Video, and Adobe Illustrator.
Similar Fonts to Grinch Font
Here are some Fonts that are similar to Grinch Font:
- Electrox Font
- Grobold Font
- Pocoyo TV Font
- Sega Sonic Font
How to Download and Install Grinch Font on a Windows PC
To download Grinch Font and install it on your Windows 10/11, you can follow the following method:
- Click the download button above (on the top of the page) to start. Your Grinch Font will come in a zipped file. Extract it using Winrar or Winzip.
- Right-click the font file, and choose “Install” from the menu. This will install Grinch Font by putting it in the “Windows\Fonts” folder and adding it to the Windows Registry.
How to Uninstall Grinch Font From PC
Follow the instructions below to delete the Grinch font from your system:
- First, open the RUN Window by clicking Window + R.
- Search “Regedit” and Click the OK button.
- Now select HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > Microsoft > Windows NT > Current Version > Fonts.
- Now right-click on the Font you wanted to delete.
- Click the “Yes” button and your Font will be uninstalled from your Windows.
What is the Grinch Font?
The Grinch is a made-up character from a story called “How the Grinch Stole Christmas!” by Dr. Seuss. The Grinch logo looks a lot like the one from Grinchmas by FG Studios.
Is Grinch Font Free for Commercial Purposes?
No, Grinch Font is not free for commercial purposes, you can use it for personal reasons without paying.