Mcafee Stinger is free software that helps users remove specific viruses and spyware… This software is designed as a tool to help administrators or users when the system is infected with viruses, it is not an adequate replacement for anti-virus software.
If you have installed McAfee Stinger on your PC it will support administrators and users to secure your data and file when the system is infected with viruses and malware.
Download McAfee Stinger’s latest version 12.2.0 free for Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. Windows 11, Windows XP, and Windows Vista PC. This is an offline installer setup file for McAfee Stinger Antivirus and will work for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows operating systems.
Download McAfee Stinger for Windows 7/10 64-bit PC 2022
McAfee Stinger is a compact antivirus application from McAfee designed to remove specific threats that may be lurking on your computer. McAfee Stinger uses current technology and easily fits on a USB drive. It detects more than 6,000 viruses, trojans, and variants, including rootkits and many other threats.
Using Macfee Stinger Antivirus on your PC is very simple. Users only need to add the links that they want to scan and press the red Scan Now button. Then the software will work quickly and summarize the results in the interface window.
By default, Stinger will remove any viruses it finds. Besides, users can define the programs they want to scan, and antivirus software automatically detects and removes the threats listed in the ” Virus list “.
Enhanced Detections have been revised in this version. Enhanced Detection includes new threats, optimizes performance, and corrects inaccuracies.
McAfee Stinger Top Features and Highlights
- Flexible Antivirus Program – You can drop files anywhere on the hard disk and start the tool right away. There is also the ability to save McAfee Stinger to a drive and scan any suspicious computer without installing any other software.
- Intuitive and Clear Interface – McAfee Stinger has a user-friendly interface with a clean, organized layout. By default, the application only removes viruses in system areas where viruses are known, such as program files and Windows folders. However, you can customize the scan and reduce your time by selecting a drive or folder.
- Identify and Remove Malware – During the scan, you can see the scan time and the total number of files scanned along with detected and removed threats.
List of Enhanced Detections by McAfee Stinger.
Tutorial: How to Install and Use McAfee Stinger?
- Download the latest version of McAfee Stinger by clicking the download button and choose a location to save the file to a convenient location on your computer, such as a Desktop folder.
- When the download is complete, go to the folder containing the open file Mcafee-Stinger.exe file and install the software.
- Stinger’s interface will appear.
- By default, Stinger will automatically scan for rootkits, processes, loaded modules, registry and folders for viruses. Besides, users can add additional drives or other folders to scan by clicking Customize my scan.
- Click Scan Now to start scanning the selected folder/drive.
- Stinger will fix all detected virus files.
- To run the Artemis Technology functionality in Stinger, click preferences and select the level. When you select ” High ” or ” Very High “, McAfee Labs will recommend setting the ” On virus detection ” operation to the ” Report only ” section for the first scan.
Latest Version 12.2.0 for PC
🛡️ Safe & Secure
- License: Free Trial
- Platform: Windows
- Language: English
- File Size: 18.8 MB
- Downloads: 2,702
- Developer: McAfee.