Most of the time Windows 7 and Windows 8 users encounter missing DLL file errors i.e. api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-1.dll when they run any program. This is an important DLL file that gets missing from its location in Windows OS. Either this DLL file is required to execute Windows main processes or it’s needed to run third-party software. Windows 8 and Windows 7 users faced most DLL file missing problems as compare to Windows 10.
These files are the property of Microsoft so when the api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-1.dll is missing from the computer you will face an error while running photoshop, origin, android studio, iTunes. This missing file error might pop up in modern games like Minecraft, PubG, Fortnite, league of legends, Spotify, and GTA V.
If you have lost this DLL file from its location then don’t worry you can download the api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-1.dll missing DLL file for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating systems from our download page.
Why is api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-1.dll missing from your computer?
The errors related to api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-1.dll missing can arise because of different reasons. The most common causes are,
- Faulty application download and installed in Windows
- The api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-1.dll has been wrongfully deleted or misplaced.
- You may have malicious software installed on your PC that has corrupted this DLL file.
- A damaged Windows registry may also be a problem.
Most Common Missing DLL file Error
- The program can’t start because api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-1.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-1.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- Error loading api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-1.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The code execution cannot proceed because api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
- api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-1.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.
How to Fix api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-1.dll missing file
There are many easy methods to fix this problem i.e.
- The easiest way to fix the DLL file error is to download and install it’s the latest version.
- You can also delete the infected program, application, or game that is the cause of this error and install it again.
- Go to the control panel and repair the program, app, or game that requires a DLL file.
- If you haven’t updated your Windows operating system then check for possible Windows updates ad install them.
- If the infected programs, application, or game has it’s the latest version then download or upgrade it.
- There are many free best PC cleaner download them to fix Windows registry errors.
- Recommended solution download and install api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-1.dll
How to download and install api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-1.dll
The process is very simple just download the latest version of the DLL file from our download page. The main file has a very small size. Once the download process finishes double click on the folder to extract the files. Now copy and paste it into the program, application, or game folder.
If you aren’t sure where to put the DLL file then follow this path to paste this file in the location i.e
Sometimes third-party programs use DLL files, in that case, putting DLL files in the system32 folder will not solve your problem. You have to open up that individual program and paste it within its directory