DLL files are an important component of the Microsoft Windows operating system. The Api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll is one of these DLL files. If this DLL file is missing from its location or you can’t replace/ repair it to solve the issue then you came to the right place.
Unfortunately, Windows 7 and Windows 8 64-bit OS users are more prone to face this missing DLL file error as compared to Windows 10. This file is required to run important processes or third-party software, apps, and programs.
The Api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll problem occurs in your system when this file is replaced or missing. In that case, it gets hard to run popular programs like Adobe Photoshop, origin, iTunes, steam, coral, AutoCAD, Firefox, Office, and Tor. Most gamers on Windows 7 or 8 will see this error when installing PC games i.e Minecraft, PubG, Fortnite, Fifa 19, sonic, smite, Skyrim, resident evil 2, and paladins.
If you have lost this DLL file from its location then don’t worry there is a quick solution to fix this error. Just download Api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll missing DLL file for both 32-bit and 64-bit latest version for Windows 7, Windows 8, or 10 from our download page.
Why is api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll missing from your computer?
The errors related to Api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll missing can arise because of different reasons. The most common causes are,
- Faulty application download and installed in Windows
- The api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll has been wrongfully deleted or misplaced.
- You may have malicious software installed on your PC that has corrupted this DLL file.
- A damaged Windows registry may also be a problem.
Most Common Missing DLL file Error
- The program can’t start because api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- Error loading api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The code execution cannot proceed because api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
- api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.
- The procedure entry point CreateEventW could not be located in the dynamic link library api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll
How to Fix API ms win crt heap l1 1 0.dll missing file
There are many easy solutions to fix this missing DLL file problem i.e.
- The easiest way to fix DLL file error is to download and install it’s latest version.
- You can also delete the infected program, application, or game which is causing this error and install it again.
- Go to the control panel and repair the program, app, or game that requires a DLL file.
- If you haven’t updated your Windows operating system then check for possible Windows updates and install them.
- Download or upgrade to the latest version of infected programs, application, or game.
- There are many free best PC cleaner download them to fix Windows registry errors.
- Recommended solution download and install API ms win crt heap l1 1 0.dll.
How to download and install API ms win crt heap l1 1 0.dll
The process is very simple just download the latest version of the DLL file from our download page. The main file has a very small size.
Once the download process finishes double click on the folder to extract the files. Now copy and paste it into the program, application, or game folder.
If you are not sure about the location or where to install the DLL file then use this path to paste this file i.e
Sometimes third-party programs use DLL files, in that case, putting DLL files in the system 32 folder will not solve your problem. You have to open up that individual program and paste it within its directory.
Download For Windows
🛡️ Safe & Secure
- License: Free
- Platform: Windows OS
- Language: English
- File Size: 21 KB
- Downloads: 5891
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation