Every once in a while you may encounter api-ms-win-crt-locale-l1-1-0.dll missing DLL file error in your Windows 10, 7, and 8. This missing DLL file is an important component of the Windows operating system. Either this DLL file is required to execute Windows main processes or it’s needed to run third-party software. Windows 8 and Windows 7 users faced most DLL file missing problems as compare to Windows 10.
When the api-ms-win-crt-locale-l1-1-0.dll is missing from the computer you will face an error while running photoshop, origin, android studio, iTunes. This missing DLL file error might pop up in modern games like Minecraft, PubG, Fortnite, and GTA V.
If you have lost this DLL file from its location then don’t worry you can download the api-ms-win-crt-locale-l1-1-0.dll missing DLL file for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating systems from our download page.
Why is api-ms-win-crt-locale-l1-1-0.dll missing from your computer?
The DLL errors related to api-ms-win-crt-locale-l1-1-0.dll missing can arise because of different reasons. The most common causes are,
- Faulty application download and installed in Windows
- The api-ms-win-crt-locale-l1-1-0.dll has been wrongfully deleted or misplaced.
- You may have malicious software installed on your PC that has corrupted this DLL file.
- A damaged Windows registry may also be a problem.
Most Common Missing DLL file Error
The program can’t start because api-ms-win-crt-locale-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
There was a problem starting api-ms-win-crt-locale-l1-1-0.dll. The specified module could not be found.
Error loading api-ms-win-crt-locale-l1-1-0.dll. The specified module could not be found.
The code execution cannot proceed because api-ms-win-crt-locale-l1-1-0.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
api-ms-win-crt-locale-l1-1-0.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.
How to Fix API ms win crt locale l1 1 0.dll missing file
There are many easy methods to fix this problem i.e.
- The easiest way to fix the DLL file error is to download and install it’s the latest version.
- You can also delete the infected program, application or game that is the cause of this error and install it again.
- Go to the control panel and repair the program, app, or game that requires a DLL file.
- If you haven’t updated your Windows operating system then check for possible Windows updates ad install them.
- If the infected programs, application, or game has it’s the latest version then download or upgrade it.
- There are many free best PC cleaners download them to fix Windows registry errors.
- Recommended solution download and install API ms win crt locale l1 1 0.dll
How to download and install api-ms-win-crt-locale-l1-1-0.dll
The process to install the DLL file on Windows PC is very simple just download the latest version of the DLL file from our download page. The main file has a very small size. Once the installation finishes double click on the folder to extract the files. Now copy and paste it into the program, application, or game folder.
If you don’t know the DLL file location then use this party to paste this file i.e
Sometimes third-party programs use DLL files, in that case, putting the DLL file in the system 32 folders will not solve your problem. You have to open up that individual program and paste it within its directory.
For Windows 10/8.1/7
🛡️ Safe & Secure
- License: Free
- Platform: Windows OS
- Language: English
- File Size: 20.5 KB
- Downloads: 2443
- Developer: Microsoft