Audacity is an open-source digital audio editing software, to record, edit and mix audio files for free. Download Audacity multi-track audio mixer for Windows & Mac PC to edit unlimited audio files for your audio song library.
Audacity is an advanced audio editor, that takes you beyond the basic sound editing by providing high-quality audio, plug-ins, and effects.
Here you will find the direct link for Audacity Download latest version 3.0.5 for Windows 7 PC. This offline installer setup will work with both 32bit & 64bit versions of Windows 7 and Windows 10. Download Audacity Audio Mixer’s latest version 2021 for your PC now.
How to Download Audacity Latest Full Version For Windows 7 2022
Audacity for Windows 7 comes with all the basic editing tools required for copying, cutting, and erasing the audio files. The latest filters and effects make Audacity much more versatile and effective video recorder and mixer.
You can adjust and reduce the noise level, remove the voice from an audio track, and modify the shape of the wave to adjust the sound quality. You can also apply changes to any section of the audio file, and edit multi-track at a single time.
Record a voice track and add music to a video file using a microphone with Audacity music editor. Combine multiple tracks together by layering them within the user interface.
While editing any audio track, you can copy, cut, paste and delete your audio files. You can apply unlimited undo and redo commands on your project If you are not satisfied with the process you have done.
Cross-platform audio mixer
Audacity sound editor software is compatible with Apple Mac, Linux, and Windows operating systems. It supports all the major audio formats, like wav, Ogg, mp3, FLAC, WMA, ac3, and AIFF.
Download and install the Audacity freeware software if you are involved in multimedia productions, to use freely. If you are a podcaster, The free Audacity download can be used to produce podcasts, songs, and videos.
Edit Any Audio Format
The Audacity universal audio editor can automatically recognize the audio file format you want to edit or play.
So you can easily import and edit any popular audio file formats including mp3, Wav, Ogg, FLAC, WMA, ac3, and AIFF.
Audacity Features and Highlights
- Faster, Safe, and more intuitive audio mixer and editor.
- Browse, search, and import the audio instantly.
- Remove and change audio from video files for your YouTube channels.
- Easily orginazed and manage your audio collection on your PC.
How to Install Audacity on Windows?
- Once you have downloaded the Audacity, you will need to install it on your pc. To install Audacity follow the steps below…
- Click on the file from downloads
- Click “Yes” and follow the steps to install the program
- Wait for system to install Audacity
- Launch Audacity
- That’s it!
How to Use Audacity Audio Editor?
The Audacity comes with a simple user interface. You will find the three tabs on the main screen of Audacity.
Download the free Audacity audio editor for Windows, Mac, or Linux from our download partners. Audacity is free of charge. No registration or hardware purchase is required.
- For Windows Audacity 3.0.5 is available both in 32 and 64 bit versions
- For macOS Audacity 3.x is 64-bit.
- For Linux 64 bit Audacity AppImage is provided
- For Windows 7 and earlier, legacy versions of Audacity are available on the Legacy Windows downloads page.
- For macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and earlier, legacy versions of Audacity are available on the Legacy Mac downloads page.
- For Linux, the appropriate version of Audacity for your operating system is usually included in your distribution’s repository. Due to reported problems with SnapCraft / Flatpak / PPA versions, our current recommendation for Ubuntu / Mint users is to install the “deb” version from the main repository. Source code and user manuals for some old versions are available on FossHub.
- You can find links to other useful Open Source audio and audio-visual applications, that you can download and use, in the Audacity Wiki.
Is Audacity really free?
The Audacity community can experiment with their audio recordings and files for free within the feature-filled yet lightweight platform.
Individuals that download Audacity do not need a registration. The software is popular among people who DJ, podcast, make YouTube videos, etc.
Is Audacity safe to download?
The Audacity application is 100% safe to download and install on your PC. This program is written in C++ language and is an open-source project that has attracted an enormous community of developers who add their modifications to the platform. We suggest you turn on the antivirus program before downloading and installing any software.
How to Uninstall Audacity?
If you are using Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10, You can easily uninstall Audacity from your computer. Simply follow the steps.
- Open the search bar and type control panel.
- From the CP Window, click to open Programs (uninstall a program).
- In the installed programs list, locate the Audacity audio editor.
- Select the Audacity and click uninstall.
- Wait untill system remove the Audacity form you PC.
- That’s it!