A HEIC file is a space-saving image format that uses High-Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) to compress and store images across your devices, a file format most commonly used to store photos on iOS devices. It allows photos to be created in smaller file sizes while retaining a higher image quality compared to JPEG/JPG. However, HEIC files can be opened only on Apple’s iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra.
Windows and Android-based systems require third-party software in order to open HEIC files. HEICFile is an online tool used to convert HEIC to JPG, PNG, and GIF and converts all possible image formats to HEIC image format in a few simple steps. It also preserves all EXIF data if necessary. It is free and available on Windows, macOS, and online.
Click to Download HEIC Converter for your Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, and all previous versions of Windows operating systems. The HEIC Converter offline installer setup is available to download both 32-bit and 64-bit PC.
HEIC file Converter Features
- Heic file Online Converter is a fully functional tool that gives a wide range of conversion options by allowing the two-way conversion from any other image format to heic format and heic format to any other image format.
- It ensures data security as it is backed by advanced VUE and JS technology to process your photos in browsers. Heic files are not uploaded to their servers.
- Heicfile converter is 100% clean and virus-free It is highly secure and protects your sensitive information
- Heicfile Converter provides reliable batch conversion from heice to jpg/png/gif and animated gif images.
- The tool has a seamless fast processing speed and maintains the quality.
- It is easiest to use as it involves a few simple steps for conversion and doesn’t offer complicated settings or features.
- It offers 24/7 support. You can email them about your issues or inquiries and they will respond in 24 hours.
- Heic file Converter is available on all the versions of Windows and Mac and it’s entirely free. There are no charging fees, no subscription, no plans, and no account in order to use the tool.
HEIC Converter Download for Windows
You cannot view the images from IOs on your Windows as Windows 10 does not support HEIC image file format. To open heic file on Windows you have to add a third-party application to support Windows in opening your heic format files. Heice file converter online is a tool that can be installed in the computer to view the heic images. Here is how you can install it
- First of all download the Heic File Viewer on the Microsoft Store that is available on Windows 10
- Click the GET button to start downloading the app. The installation will begin shortly so wait for a few minutes.
- Once the app is installed, you can find the file you want to open and right-click.
- Toggle the Windows Explorer on the menu to view your heic file. The app will allow you to convert or print the image or file.
How to Use Online Heic Converter
If you cannot install the Heicfile converter in your Windows then you can use the tool online for free. Here is the guide to using online Heic Converter
- Visit the HEICFile website to convert your file
- Click the logo at the center of the page or click on ‘Drop the image’. You can import as many files as you want both one by one or in bulk.
- Select the output file type like JPG, GIF, or PNG.
- Now, click ‘Convert All HEIC’ to start converting.
- Once done, you can download the converted files on your PC.
- After downloading, click the red ‘Remove All Files’ button to secure your files.
- The software is completely online.
- Easy to use and convenient.
- Batch Conversion.
- Fast and seamless.
- Safe to use.
- 24/7 support.
- It Can be used on iPhones as well as on PC
- The online tool doesn’t support keeping the EXIF information from the HEIC photos. For this, you might need to install it.
The best free alternative to HEICEfile Heic converter is the iMazing HEIC Converter.
Latest Version 220.127.116.11 For Windows PC
🛡️ Safe & Secure