Taylor Swift’s new album, Midnights, came out on October 21, 2022, and people really liked it. The album has some of Swift’s familiar pop music, mixed with some new creative ideas. This shows how she has grown as an artist and proves that she is an important figure in the music world.
The album cover uses a font called Neue Haas Grotesk, which is also used on Taylor Swift’s website. Neue Haas Grotesk is a popular kind of font that doesn’t have decorative lines at the end of its letters. It was made in 1957 by Max Miedinger and has been changed and given new names over time, with the most famous name being Helvetica.
You can get a free download of the Midnights Font here. It’s in the TTF (TrueType) Format and you can use it for personal purposes without paying.
Styles of Midnights Font
Midnights Font Family includes only 01 style with a unique appearance.
- Midnights Regular
Midnights Font Family View
Midnights Font Generator
You can use online tools like the Midnights Font generator to create words that look like the Midnights Font. These text maker allow you to adjust the size, spacing between letters, and distance between lines of the text. You can also copy and paste the font to use it in your stuff.
Midnights is a font that can be used on any device like Mac, PC, Linux, iOS, and Android. You can use this font in apps like CapCut, Google Docs, Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Adobe Premiere Video, and Adobe Illustrator.
Similar Fonts to Midnights Font
Here are some Fonts that are similar to Midnights Font:
- Neue Haas Grotesk Font
- Helvetica Font
How to Download and Install Midnights Font on a Windows PC
To download Midnights Font and install it on your Windows 10/11, you can follow the following method:
- Click the download button above (on the top of the page) to start. Your Midnights Font will come in a zipped file. Extract it using Winrar or Winzip.
- Right-click the font file, and choose “Install” from the menu. This will install Midnights Font by putting it in the “Windows\Fonts” folder and adding it to the Windows Registry.
How to Uninstall Midnights Font From PC
Follow the instructions below to delete the Midnights font from your system:
- First, open the RUN Window by clicking Window + R.
- Search “Regedit” and Click the OK button.
- Now select HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > Microsoft > Windows NT > Current Version > Fonts.
- Now right-click on the Font you wanted to delete.
- Click the “Yes” button and your Font will be uninstalled from your Windows.
What Font is used for Midnights Taylor Swift?
The album cover uses a font called Neue Haas Grotesk, which is also used on Taylor Swift’s website. The Font was made in 1957 by Max Miedinger and has been changed and given new names over time, with the most famous name being Helvetica.
Is Midnights Font Free for Commercial Purposes?
No, Midnights Font is not free for commercial purposes, you can use it for personal reasons without paying.