Righteous was originally based on the bold letter designs in the posters created by Hungarian artist Robert Berény for Modiano. The letters in this design are made using a grid and have geometric shapes.
They are very easy to read, no matter the size. Unlike the source of inspiration, the word “Righteous” is written entirely in lowercase letters to make it more flexible and adaptable for various purposes. Dosis Light typeface pairs well with Righteous Font.
Righteous is a font that can be used on any device like Mac, PC, Linux, iOS, and Android. You can use this font in apps like CapCut, Google Slides, Canva, Adobe Premiere Video, and Adobe Illustrator. You can get a free download of Righteous Font here. It’s in the TTF (TrueType) Format and you can use it for personal and commercial purposes without paying.
Styles of Righteous Font
Righteous Font Family includes only 01 style with a unique appearance.
- Righteous Regular
Righteous Font Family View
Righteous Font Generator
You can use online tools like the Righteous Font generator to create words that look like the Righteous Font. These tools allow you to adjust the size, spacing between letters, and distance between lines of the text. You can also copy and paste the font to use it in your own stuff.
Similar Fonts to Righteous Font
Here are some fonts that are similar to Righteous Font:
- Wander Brave Font
- Exotic-Bold Font
- Mucha French Capitals Font
- Faucet Font
- Varvara Font
- One Donut Font
How to Download and Install Righteous Font on a Windows PC
To download Righteous Font and install it on your Windows 10/11, you can follow the following method:
- Click the download button above (on the top of the page) to start. Your Righteous Font will come in a zipped file. Extract it using Winrar or Winzip.
- Right-click the font file, and choose “Install” from the menu. This will install Righteous Font by putting it in the “Windows\Fonts” folder and adding it to the Windows Registry.
How to Uninstall Righteous Font From PC
Follow the instructions below to delete the Righteous font from your system:
- First, open the RUN Window by clicking Window + R.
- Search “Regedit” and Click the OK button.
- Now select HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > Microsoft > Windows NT > Current Version > Fonts.
- Now right-click on the Font you wanted to delete.
- Click the “Yes” button and your Font will be uninstalled from your Windows.
What Font Family is Righteous?
Righteous is a display sans font that was designed by Brian J. Bonislawsky and Jim Lyles and published by Stiggy & Sands.
Is Righteous Font Free for Commercial Purposes?
Yes, Righteous Font is free for commercial purposes, you can use it for personal and commercial reasons without paying.