The Special Elite Free Font is created by Astigmatic and can be shared under the Apache License. Special Elite was made to mimic the Smith Corona Special Elite Type No NR6 and Remington Noiseless typewriter models.
This font is designed to give your website and designs a vintage typewriter look, with a mix of grungy and old-school analog elements. Merriweather font is a classic serif typeface that is used as the headline text and pairs well with Special Elite Font.
Special Elite is a font that can be used on any device like Mac, PC, Linux, iOS, and Android. You can use this font in apps like CapCut, Google Slides, Canva, Adobe Premiere Video, and Adobe Illustrator. You can get a free download of Special Elite Font here. It’s in the OTF (OpenType) and TTF (TrueType) Format and you can use it for personal and commercial reasons without paying.
Styles of Special Elite Font
Special Elite Font Family includes only 01 style with a unique appearance.
- Special Elite Regular
Special Elite Font Generator
You can use online tools like the Special Elite Font generator to create words that look like the Special Elite Font. These tools allow you to adjust the size, spacing between letters, and distance between lines of the text. You can also copy and paste the font to use it in your own stuff.
Special Elite Font Family View
Similar Fonts To Special Elite Font
Here are some fonts that are similar to Special Elite Font:
- CF Fredo Style Font
- OPTISansSerif-Shaded Font
- GOLFABET Font
- Fast Action Font
- POKERFACE Font
- OPTIPrisma-Caps Font
- Lost Saloon Font
How to Download and Install Special Elite Font on a Windows PC
To download Special Elite Font and install it on your Windows 10/11, you can follow the following method:
- Click the download button above (on the top of the page) to start. Your Special Elite Font will come in a zipped file. Extract it using Winrar or Winzip.
- Right-click the font file, and choose “Install” from the menu. This will install Special Elite Font by putting it in the “Windows\Fonts” folder and adding it to the Windows Registry.
How to Uninstall Special Elite Font From PC
Follow the instructions below to delete the Special Elite font from your system:
- First, open the RUN Window by clicking Window + R.
- Search “Regedit” and Click the OK button.
- Now select HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > Microsoft > Windows NT > Current Version > Fonts.
- Now right-click on the Font you wanted to delete.
- Click the “Yes” button and your Font will be uninstalled from your Windows.
Which Font is similar to the Special Elite Font?
Merriweather font is a classic serif typeface that is used as the headline text and pairs well with Special Elite Font.
What is Special Elite Font?
Special Elite was made to mimic the Smith Corona Special Elite Type No NR6 and Remington Noiseless typewriter models.
Is Special Elite Font Free for Commercial Purposes?
Yes, Special Elite Font is free for commercial purposes, you can use it for personal and commercial reasons without paying.