Trend Micro HouseCall antivirus program for the home network, designed to assist users in identifying and removing viruses, Trojans, worms, unwanted browser plug-ins, and other malicious software.
The software has an intuitive interface and is capable of performing quick scans that target critical system areas as well as active malware. It also supports Trend Micro’s intelligent protection network to help ensure that scans identify the latest threats quickly and efficiently.
Here you will find the direct link for Trend Micro HouseCall pro Download the latest version 220.127.116.113 for Windows PC. This offline installer setup will work with both 32-bit & 64-bit versions of Windows 7 or Windows 10. Download House Call (2022 Latest) for your PC now.
Download Trend Micro HouseCall for Windows XP, 7 & 10 PC
If you choose to scan by default Trend Micro HouseCall will perform a quick scan, focusing on key areas of the system, which may not identify infected files that were manually copied to the computer. To be more secure you should use full or custom scan mode.
Since Trend Micro HouseCall does not interact with existing anti-virus software on the computer, it does not affect the performance of the machine. Even so, it can still detect active malware, spyware, and online threats that available anti-virus software cannot detect.
Overall, Trend Micro HouseCall is quite effective and reliable when it comes to quickly identifying and removing viruses, trojans, and other malicious software. However, it is not designed to replace the anti-virus software that is currently installed, you can only use it as a second layer of protection to improve the safety of your computer.
Developer’s Description By Trend Micro
“Trend Micro HouseCall (64-bit) can quickly identify and fix a wide range of threats including viruses, worms, Trojans, and spyware. It is now faster, more powerful, and browser-independent. When a user starts Trend Micro HouseCall (64-bit) for the first time, a small executable (1.8MB) is downloaded. This launcher application runs locally and manages the download of local scanning components, such as the scan engine, configuration files, and pattern files. On subsequent scans, the launcher checks for existing scanning components and downloads them only when they are outdated. If you save a local copy of the launcher, you can use it to open HouseCall anytime.”
About Trends Micro
Trends Micros is a software developing company, popular for developing, antivirus and anti-spyware programs and Tools to check network security on your devices. Currently Trends Micro is famous for its top four products listed below…
Is your PC is infected? Scan your PC for a wide range of web security threats including viruses, worms, Trojans, and spyware. HouseCall identifies and fixes vulnerabilities to prevent re-infection.
2. Mobile Security
Phishing schemes can lead to major security breaches if you’re not careful. Protect yourself from phishing and web threats when browsing the Internet with your devices.
3. Antivirus One
Ransomware is a major threat to digital life. Download Antivirus One to block potential web threats and protect your Mac against vulnerabilities.
4. Home Network Security
Scan your devices for security risks and protect your private data. You can also test your home network and devices for weaknesses and vulnerabilities.
Trend Micro HouseCall Online Virus Scanning Tool Features and Highlights
- Custom scan options and full system scan will allow users to define folders to scan.
- The quick scan option helps users to address critical system areas and active threats, thereby reducing scan time to just a few minutes.
- The process is independent and independent of the browser, thereby ending the compatibility issues associated with browser-enabled scanners.
- Smart Scan technology references threats in the cloud, providing the latest protection while reducing download times.
- Smart Feedback shares the latest threat-related information with its intelligent defense network, which pulls data from a global intelligence network to quickly detect new threats.
- The review and recovery function will allow you to check and compare the scan results and perform file recovery.
- Improved detection and cleaning will tackle rootkits and other complex threats.
Trend Micro HouseCall helps you identify and remove a wide range of threats including worms, unwanted browser plug-ins, viruses, trojans, spam software. Scanning options can be personalized so you get better protection.
System Requirements for Using Trend Micro HouseCall
- Processor Type: Intel Pentium
- Processor speed: 300MHz
- RAM memory capacity: 256MB
- Amount of free space: 200MB
- Screen resolution: 1024×768
- Internet connection
How to Delete HouseCall Pro Account?
If you’d like to delete your Housecall Pro account, please start a new chat with our Blue Chat bubble support team by visiting the official site of Trends Micro. Follow the steps below…
Delete or Cancel a Customer’s Service Plan
a- Cancelling a Customer’s Service Plan
1- Go to the customer’s profile and select the Service Plan to be canceled.
2. On the Service Plan details page click the three vertical dots at the top right corner, then click Cancel Service Plan.
3. Type CANCEL into the text box and click CANCEL PLAN. The customer will be notified of the cancellation via email and any future payments on the plan will be cancelled as well.
B- Deleting a Customer’s Service Plan
1- Go to the customer’s profile and select the Service Plan to be deleted.
2- On the Service Plan details page click the three vertical dots at the top right corner, then click Delete Service Plan.
Click DELETE AGREEMENT.
Note: Service Plans can only be deleted from a draft or sent status. Once accepted, an active Service Plan can only be cancelled.