TweakBox is a third-party unofficial app store for iOS devices that allows users to download and install apps and tweaks that are not available on the official App Store, without needing to jailbreak their devices.
Third-party tools like Altstore, Cydia Impactor, we have found TweakBox 100% safe to install and clean of malware or virus.
With the help of Tweakbox, iPhone users can install apps without any restrictions. Earlier installing unofficial apps would require jailbreaking. Tweakbox is not a jailbreak it helps you to download apps that jailbreak your device i.e. Uncover app.
How to Install TweakBox:
- Tap on any of the configuration profile download buttons above and then tap on Allow, as shown below.
- Now you will see the Profile Downloaded pop-up. Go to Settings > Profile Downloaded.
- Tap on the Install option on the next screen.
- You may be asked for your Passcode, type it in, and wait.
- Tap, as the pages load, Install > Done.
- Go to your device home screen. The TweakBox app icon will be there. If the TweakBox app is not working, then try an alternative app installer.
How to Use TweakBox:
- After downloading, find the app icon on your home screen and tap to launch it
- Now you will see a menu bar, choose the ( Apps ) button, and tap on it.
- Now you will see a list of Categories; navigate to the one you want to download
- Tap on INSTALL and follow any instructions on the screen to download and install your chosen app or tweak
- If you get the ( Untrusted Developer ) message, then follow the below steps and TRUST the developer and start using the app.
How to Delete TweakBox from iPhone:
- If you can’t get on with the installer or you have a niggling error that you just can’t fix, delete it:
- Open Settings on your device
- Tap on General > Profiles
- Tap the TweakBox profile and then tap Delete Profile
- Close Settings – TweakBox has gone.