UltraViewer is remote desktop software similar to TeamViewer and Anydesk. UltraViewer software supports remote desktop operations such as installation instructions, system troubleshooting, etc. wherever you are.
Download UltraViewer latest version 6.5 software for Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP PCV o start using this great helper on your computer. This is an offline installer setup file of Ultra Viewer and will work for both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
UltraViewer 6.5 Download and Review 2023
UltraViewer is a smart product developed by talented Vietnamese programmers, UltraViewer has been responded to by everyone and has become Teamviewer’s No. 1 competitor in Vietnam. The software is widely used in schools, offices, businesses, etc, and has become one of the most successful Vietnamese software today.
UltraViewer software was born with the support and connection criteria to solve problems that arise at work when working remotely. At this time, most people are working online and studying online, and UltraViewer becomes even more necessary. No need to go to the office or school, all problems can be supported remotely quickly and conveniently.
To control a certain computer, you just need to ask the partner to send the ID and Pass recorded on their UltraViewer, then you enter the partner’s ID Pass into the software and press the Connect button to start controlling the computer from afar. With simple and effective use, UltraViewer has solved the problems of working remotely.
At this point, UltraViewer has become a lot more popular because it is a completely free application instead of just being tried like TeamViewer. UltraViewer also has high stability, no splashes, and lags like many other remote control software.
1. Secure remote computer control
Ultra Viewer is designed to support customers and partners remotely. So the person being controlled can watch what you do on the screen and take back control when they want.
2. Communicate even while connected
You can both control and chat with the person being controlled in a very convenient way through the built-in Chat window on UltraViewer. You can press the F1 button to quickly turn on / off the chat window while supporting.
3. File sharing is super easy
With Ultra Viewer, you can send files to partners and receive files easily and securely. All operations are under the supervision of the person being controlled.
4. Connect multiple devices at the same time
You can control multiple computers at the same time or share your screen for multiple machines to see.
Is Ultraviewer Safe?
Ultra viewer is 100% safe and secures remote desktop sharing software for Windows PC. You can use it without any risk on your PC.
How to Install Ultra Viewer on PC?
Step 1: Download UltraViewer to your computer, then double-click the installation file. When the Setup UltraViewer window appears, click Next to install.
Step 2: Select the folder to save the UltraViewer settings, the default will be C drive, then select Next to move to the next step.
Step 3: If you want to create a shortcut on the desktop, leave a check mark in the box Create a desktop shortcut, otherwise uncheck the box, and then click Next.
Step 4: Click Install to start the process of installing UltraViewer on your computer.
Step 5: The installation process takes place in a few seconds, this process is fast or slow depending on your computer configuration.
Step 6: Finish the installation process, if you want to launch UltraViewer always, leave the checkmark in the Launch UltraViewer box, otherwise uncheck the box. Finally, select Finish to complete the installation.
Step 7: The main interface of UltraViewer appears, you only need to ask for the ID and password of another computer to be able to control it remotely. Of course, the other machine must also install UltraViewer.
How to use UltraViewer?
How to control another computer on UltraViewer?
- Ask your partner to send you their UltraViewer ID and Pass.
- Then enter the ID and Pass you just received into the software and press the Connect button.
How to give others control over UltraViewer?
- Launch UltraViewer and then send your UltraViewer ID and Password to your partner and ask your partner to connect to that ID and Pass.
How to chat with the person who is controlling your computer?
- While in control, to chat quickly with your partner, press the F1 button, and the chat window will pop up and you can chat very conveniently. When not using the chat window, you can press F1 again to turn it off.
New Updated Features on Ultra Viewer 6.4
1. Online computer directory feature
- List of computers that must be accessed frequently, so instead of remembering and typing the ID/Password numbers of the computers for each access.
- Now you can save the list of computers in an online directory. When you need to connect to any computer, you just need to double-click on that computer to connect immediately.
- In addition, the online computer directory feature also helps you know which computer is running UltraVIewer to connect to when needed.
- The feature also sends notifications when a computer has just opened UltraViewer, helping you easily manage your computers and quickly support familiar partners.
2. Fix connection loss when Switch User
- Fixed connection loss when Switch User.
- Fixed a bug where the interface was skewed on computers with high DPI.
- Fixed an issue when going to the menu File -> Restart UltraViewer remotely sometimes lost connection.
- The error cannot Restart UltraViewer remotely (shows a crash message).
- The error cannot turn on the remote computer (the machine turns on for a few seconds and then turns off by itself).