Many players have reported program issues with SteelSeries not working or not launching. If you are also one of those players who are stuck with this issue, we have got you covered.
How To Fix SteelSeries Engine Not opening on Windows 10/11
While many players are confused about this issue, they do not realize that the issue could arise because of a few simple things listed below.
- Perform a clean boot
- Reinstall device drivers
- Make sure you have the latest system
- Update windows
- Scan your device
However, if you have tried these basic fixes but are still facing the issue of SteelSeries not working on your windows. We have a fix for you that worked for a lot of players.
Fix SteelSeries Engine
Follow a few simple steps mentioned below to fix the SteelSeries engine not working.
- You need to open Windows Defender Firewall with Advanced security.
- Add incoming rules for: SteelSeriesGGClient.exe, SteelSeriesGG.exe, and SteelSeriesEngine.exe
- Allow them to connect after adding rules for each of them separately
- Add outgoing rules for: SteelSeriesGGClient.exe, SteelSeriesGG.exe, and SteelSeriesEngine.exe
- Allow them to connect after adding rules separately
- Go to Task Manager > Close SteelSeries Software
- Now launch SteelSeries and it will work