Ghost of Tsushima is a 2020 action-adventure game available on PC, PS4, and PS5 platforms. There are many things you can do, including side quests, finding treasures like Singing Crickets, and exploring places of interest like Pillars of Honor, but before you get too lost, make sure to give these tasks top priority.
The game is challenging with a lot of actions, still, Ghost of Tsushima cheats and secrets can make your game easier & fun. So, In this article, we have explained all the Ghost of Tsushima secrets tips & tricks. Furthermore, we’ll also tell you the best trainers that you can use to cheat in the game. So, let’s take a look.
Ghost of Tsushima Cheats
Unfortunately, there aren’t any Ghost of Tsushima cheats available for the PC, PS4, or PS5. However, there are Ghost of Tsushima cheats that you can use to gain money, save wizards, get Deutsch, and do a lot more in the game. Let’s look at it now.
Ghost of Tsushima Tips, Strategy, Secrets, Exploits, and Glitches
Listed are all the Ghost of Tsushima tips, strategies, secrets, exploits, and glitches that you can use in the game to take advantage & fun.
1. Always Hunt Down Wild Bears or Bears
Make sure that whenever you encounter wild boars or bears you always hunt them down. It is important that you do so as they are the main source of predator skins which you will need to upgrade your armor.
Wild boars will charge you if you are on foot and run if you are on horseback, they can easily be dealt with using the short bow. Do not face bears in melee, they can be easily taken down from distance using a long bow which can be obtained via a Mythic Tale from Act 1.
2. Unlock Ghost Weapons
In Ghost of Tsushima, you will steadily unlock new Ghost Weapons for Jin every time his Legend grows. These are powerful weapons that Jin can use liberally to get an advantage to either outwit or kill enemies.
The first Ghost Weapon you unlock will be the Kunai throwing knives which are particularly effective for staggering enemies and for taking down Mongol dogs and eagles. Below is a list of all the Ghost Weapons that are available in Ghost of Tsushima.
- Black Powder Bomb
- Sticky Bomb
- Wind Chime
3. Search Bodies for Ammo and Supplies
As you progress in Ghost of Tsushima you will end up with various kinds of ammo types and consumables that you will need to top up (arrows, throwing knives, and bombs). Remember to search the bodies of defeated enemies as they will often have these items.
It is important that you do this at every opportunity as it is crucial that you do not find yourself running low on options in the middle of an enemy outpost or a multistep mission.
4. Do the Mythic Tales Side Missions
Mythic Tales in Ghost of Tsushima are special side missions that you are able to undertake that give you the opportunity to earn an ability or an item straight out of Ghost of Tsushima: Legends. It is worthwhile completing the Mythic Tales side missions to obtain them as they are powerful additions to your arsenal.
5. Improve Jin’s Abilities by Exploring
The island of Tsushima is full of useful things to find that will improve Jin’s abilities in some way. These places of interest will be marked on the map by a question mark until you have investigated them.
Shrines reward you with new charms which are items that grant buffs to Jin’s abilities, Fox Dens gives you additional charm slots, Hot Springs increase Jin’s health, and Bamboo Strikes are locations where Jin can practice his sword skills.
Every roadside ambush you manage to survive while traversing the map will increase Jin’s Legend which will earn you Technique or Skill points.
6. Unlock Side Missions
In Ghost of Tsushima, there are numerous side missions (Tales of Tsushima) that enable you to unlock things such as outfits, resources, and XP. Some of these side missions you will find naturally as you explore but many of them will require you to talk to people in towns and hubs that have a speech bubble hanging over them to unlock.
You will find that these speech bubbles don’t always appear unless you get close. There are a total of 61 side missions in Ghost of Tsushima, which appear as silver icons on the map
7. Prioritize Defending Over Attacking
Jin’s health bar starts off small so it is important that you prioritize defending over attacking. This means correctly using parries, perfect parries, and dodges during a fight to avoid taking damage and find openings from which you can deal some damage to the enemy. Always pay attention to your enemy’s movements so you can take advantage of their mistakes
8. Jin’s Armour Guide
How to Unlock Jin’s Armour
There are different ways to unlock Jin’s armor. All of which come with different benefits like boosting health, damage, stealth, archery, and much more. So, here is a list of different armors along with how to unlock each of them, and also their benefits.
- Broken Armour
- Jin will start the game wearing this armor.
- The Broken Armor offers no bonuses and is purely cosmetic.
- Ronin Attire
- You will get this via the main story progression, once you complete the Blood On The Grass tale.
- Reduces enemy detection speed by 20%.
- 30% increase in Melee damage and after leaving pampas grass while crouched, enemies will be significantly slower to get.
- Samurai Clan Armour
- You will get this via the main story progression, after completing The Tale Of Lady Masako.
- Reduces all damage by a Major amount.
- A massive increase in health
- Taking damage grants 30% Resolve.
- Traveler’s Attire
- In Hiyoshi Prefecture, you can get this armor set by talking to the local merchant, but it should unlock when talking to any merchant in the game.
- Track Artifacts with the Guiding Wind.
- Traveling clears 30% more fog of war on the map.
- The controller will vibrate when within 60m of an Artifact.
- Tadayori’s Armour
- Tadayori was a legendary archer, so you will need to complete the Legend Of Tadayori mythic tale to find this suit. It’s accessible early on via the Azamo Bay Musician.
- Increases nocking and reload speed by 30%.
- Increases total Concentration time by 2 seconds.
- Headshots restore 50% of the Concentration meter.
- Sakai Clan Armour
- You will get this via the main story progression, after completing the Ghosts From The Past tale.
- Major increase in Melee damage.
- A massive increase in health.
- Increase the Standoff Streak by 2. Winning a Standoff has a 25% chance to Terrify nearby enemies.
- Kensei Armour
- Find the musician in Umugi Cove and complete The Six Blades Of Kojiro mythic tale by finding and dueling all of the Straw Hats in Toyotama.
- 30% increase to Resolve gains.
- Ghost Weapons deal 30% more damage.
- Striking an enemy with a Ghost Weapon causes that enemy to deal 50% less damage and receive 50% more damage.
- Gosaku’s Armour
- Find the musician in Akashima, the first village you reach in Toyotama. After you activate the Gosaku quests, liberate outposts in Izuhara and Toyotama to find keys that will eventually let you find the resting place of Gosaku’s Armour.
- A massive increase in health.
- Major increase in Stagger Damage.
- Killing a Staggered enemy restores 20% of health.
- Complete every Hot Spring in the game.
- Running and sprinting no longer create noise.
- Mongol Commander’s Armour
- On the third island of Kamiagata, the townsfolk will reward you with pieces of armor from a Mongol Commander when you liberate outposts. Collect them all and speak to the blacksmith to unlock the whole set.
- Major increase in health.
- Reduces all damage by a Major amount.
- Disguises you while out of combat, massively reducing Mongol detection speed.
- Ghost Armour
- You will unlock this armor during the From the Darkness story mission in Act 2.
- Reduces enemy detection speed by 40%.
- Reduces the number of kills needed to enter the Ghost Stance by 2.
- Kills have a 30% chance to Terrify a nearby enemy.
How to change Jins Armour?
You simply have to press the ‘Options‘ button on your controller and then go to ‘Gear‘. Here, select the ‘Outfit‘ option. You will now be able to cycle through the different armor that you’ve unlocked on your adventure so far. Furthermore, in this menu, you will be able to change the color of your amour when selecting your ‘Outfit’. Simply choose the color you want and it will be reflected in-game.
How to Change Jin’s Armour Colour?
To add to the number of colors in which you can change your armor you will need to find undiscovered flowers. These can be found scattered throughout the game and can be easily found by using the Guiding Wind. Once you have found an undiscovered flower you need to take it to a Merchant where you will be given the option to buy more armor colors in the form of dyes.
After purchasing the dye color of your choice open the ‘Outfit’ menu again to find your new color ready to be applied to any of your available armor.
How to Upgrade Jins Armour?
Each set of armor can be upgraded three times by visiting any Armorer on the map. In order to upgrade the armor you will need to have items like Linen and Supplies. Upgrading the sets of armor will both change its appearance and increase its stats.
9. Do the First Two Missions
It is important that you resist the temptation of rushing off into Tsushima’s big open world as soon as the game lets you and instead complete the first two missions. Failing to do so will result in you not picking up the bow and your enemy-detecting listening sense which are both locked behind these first two missions.
Having these two tools at your disposal is crucial because without them you will lack a ranged attack option and the ability to locate enemies out of sight.
10. Choose the Correct Stance in Combat
As you progress through Ghost of Tsushima Jin will eventually unlock four combat stances which are basically a means of changing how you hold your Kitana to make heavy attacks more effective against certain types of enemies.
Each stance is particularly effective against a specific foe and switching between stances by pressing R2 on your controller so that you are in the right stance for the right enemy will enable Jin to easily break through an enemy’s guard and finish a fight quickly.
11. Use the Guiding Wind when Exploring
When you are exploring Ghost of Tsushima you should pay attention to your surroundings as they will give you clues that can lead to points of interest. These clues include smoke on the horizon or mysterious-looking trees.
You have to use the Guiding Wind to help navigate toward your current objective, the Guiding Wind is a navigational aid used by Jin Sakai to help discover the island of Tsushima and all of its secrets and collectibles.
12. Pay Attention when Climbing Cliffs
Although climbing cliffs in Ghost of Tsushima is a simple mechanic it is something you still need to pay attention to as a fall can easily kill Jin. Climbing up a cliff is straight forward but climbing down is considerably more complicated and dangerous as you need to constantly look for the R2 prompt that indicates a safe climbing path.
Later in the game, you will be able to unlock the Safe Landing Technique which will allow Jin to survive most falls while climbing cliffs.
Ghost of Tsushima Achievements & Trophies
There are 52 trophies for Ghost of Tsushima on PlayStation 4.
|Flash of Steel Defeat 20 enemies with a counterattack after a Perfect Parry.||Bronze|
|All in the Wrist Defeat the maximum amount of enemies within a single Standoff.||Bronze|
|Open for Business Successfully Stagger enemies 50 times.||Bronze|
|There Can Be Only One Successfully complete every duel.||Bronze|
|Haunting Precision Kill 20 enemies with Ghost Stance strikes.||Bronze|
|The Ghost of Legend Builds your Legend to earn the title Ghost of Tsushima.||Bronze|
|Quick Study Learn the Stone, Water, Wind, and Moon combat stances.||Bronze|
|Every Trick in the Book Acquires all the throwable Ghost Weapon techniques.||Bronze|
|The Perfect Storm Fully upgrade your sword.||Bronze|
|A Charming Man Equip a charm in all 6 slots.||Bronze|
|Gifted Collect 10 gifts.||Bronze|
|Slay Acquire 30 pieces of Vanity Gear.||Bronze|
|Light the Way Rekindle all the lighthouses of Tsushima.||Bronze|
|Favor of the Kami Find and honor all of the Shinto Shrines on Tsushima.||Bronze|
|A Moment in Time Personalize a scene in Photo Mode.||Bronze|
|Avid Reader Collect 20 Records.||Bronze|
|Know Your Enemy Collect 20 Mongol artifacts.||Bronze|
|Hero of the People Liberates 12 occupied areas in Izuhara.||Bronze|
|A Fight For The Isle….Liberate all occupied areas in Izuhara.||Bronze|
|Good Riddance Liberate 8 occupied areas in Toyotama.||Bronze|
|Securing Sanctuary….Liberate all occupied areas in Toyotama.||Bronze|
|Mass Eviction Liberate 7 occupied areas in Kamiagata.||Bronze|
|A New Safe Haven Liberate all occupied areas in Kamiagata.||Bronze|
|Teller of Tales Complete all of the Mythic Tales.||Silver|
|Body, Mind, and Spirit Complete all Hot Springs, Haiku, Inari Shrines, and Bamboo Strikes.||Silver|
|Master LiberatorLiberate the entirety of Tsushima Island.||Silver|
|Helping Sword Hand Complete all Tales of Tsushima.||Gold|
|Living Legend Obtain all trophies.||Platinum|
Ghost of Tsushima Trainer
If you’re tired of completing the challenging missions and want to speed up the game then Ghost of Tsushima trainer is the best option. This Ghost of Tsushima trainer gives you multiple cheat options that you can use in the game to take advantage.
After searching for different trainers online we can suggest our users use
- Alltrainerspc Ghost of Tsushima cheats trainer: Alltrainerspc is a reliable hub where you can find multiple game cheats and trainers. The latest trainers version offers +8 cheat options for free.
Moreover, there isn’t any Ghost of Tsushima Trainer for PS4 that you can use in the game to cheat.
Should I Use Ghost of Tsushima Cheat Engine?
The Ghost of Tsushima cheat engine is the ideal way to use cheats and console commands. To use cheats first download Cheat Engine and then head over to the Fearless Revolution website to download the cheat table.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1