There are different kinds of Items that players will find in One Piece Odyssey. There are three different kinds of Items in the game and the consumable items are stored in the Useable Category of the Items. One of the useable items that you will get in the game is Sazae Kancho Pescatore. Sazae Kancho Pescatore is a dish which is made of the Sazae Kancho Monster which can be found in the Circular Inland Sea location of the Mysterious Island.
In this guide, we’ll explain we’ll tell you how you can get Sazae Kancho Pescatore in One Piece Odyssey.
How to Get Sazae Kancho Pescatore in One Piece Odyssey
Sazae Kancho Pescatore is a dish that can be obtained through Cooking. The Cooking can be done by Sanji and to make Sazae Kancho Pescatore, you will be required to gather the correct ingredients to cook it.
However, Sazae Kancho Pescatore can also be obtained in the first chapter of the game as well. Follow the following steps to get your hands on Sazae Kancho Pescatore.
- Players will have to defeat the Fire Colossus Boss at the start of the first chapter in the South Forest location of the Mysterious Island.
- After that, they need to follow Adio to his House.
- After that, eat lunch at Adio’s house, and then you need to explore Adio’s House.
- Go to the Balcony on the ground floor and then go to the Right Side of the Balcony to come up on a Red Chest.
- Interact with the Red Chest to collect the Sazae Kancho Pescatore Dish.
Use of Sazae Kancho Pescatore Dish in One Piece Odyssey
Sazae Kancho Pescatore is a useable item that can be used during the battle and it will give the following buffs to the characters.
- It Heals all Allies’ Tension Points (TP) by 100.
- It increases all Allies’ DEF Stat by 10% for 3 turns in battle.
- It increases all Allies’ GUTS Stat by 10% for 3 turns in battle.