Camtasia 2021 is a very fast and effective computer screen recording and video editing tool for any device. With good image and sound quality, supporting many of the most popular video formats today, Camtasia Studio is chosen by many people.
Download Camtasia Studio 8, 2021 for the latest version for Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows Vista, and Windows XP PC. This is an offline installer setup file of Camtasia Studio 2021 and will work for both 32- bit and 64-bit operating systems.
Download Camtasia Screen Recorder & Video Editor for Windows 7/10 PC 2022
Download Camtasia 2021, you can easily record your PC screen to record PowerPoint presentations, software demos, web pages, and more. Then, enhance the video by importing available equipment or using a variety of editing tools to create a professional-looking video. As a result, the video can be shared directly to YouTube, Google Drive, or the program’s built-in website, ScreenCast, for easy viewing.
Camtasia 2021 allows users to customize the aspect ratio, change the presentation angles, insert zoom layers according to their needs or add photos and audio to make the video more vivid and intuitive.
Camtasia Studio Outstanding Features & Highlights
Education and Support
- Create teaching videos in minutes, saving users considerable time.
- Record mouse movements: Zoom in on the mouse pointer, click motion, highlight mouse movements for easy tracking.
- Keystroke display: Record keystrokes on the screen for easy follow-up by users.
- Add notes and annotations: Create notes, annotations, shapes, highlights… to help users quickly grasp video content.
Advertising and Marketing Support
- Create engaging videos for customers. Send videos to YouTube, Vimeo , Google Drive …
- Drag and drop video editor: What you see is what you can do. The software allows you to drag and drop all elements directly into the preview window, then export them in 4k resolution.
- Motion graphics: Create a start and end with dramatic moving titles that draw all eyes to your video.
- Music: Convey video themes through music. This editor includes a free song library. If you want, you can add personal music.
- Turn PowerPoint slides and web presentation recordings into an engaging videos.
- Just drag the PowerPoint presentation into Camtasia, select the slide you want to import.
- Add videos, stories to slides to convey messages more effectively.
- Record webcam to add life to your live presentation.
- Create funny online learning videos.
- Interactive questions directly test the results, absorb the knowledge of the students.
- See who is engaging with your videos to improve learning outcomes.
Powerful editing features for all videos
- Record computer screen.
- Import photos, audio and video up to 4k.
- Build videos quickly with multiple tracks containing photos, videos, text, and audio.
- Annotate with arrows, dialogue, shapes…
- Add effects to start and end clips, photos, text…
- Zoom in, zoom out, rotate or create custom animations.
- Tell stories by voice, a great way to add context to your display.
- Add audio effects when recording, insert music or narrate to increase the appeal of the video.
- Adjust colors, add shadows, change clip speed…
- Added viewer interactive quizzes.
- Put yourself in the video as if you were doing the action.
Advantages of Camtasia Studio:
- The interface is beautifully designed.
- Easily edit videos.
- Supports multiple output formats.
- Preview support.
- Upload videos to YouTube quickly.
- Cons of Camtasia Studio:
- Basic audio editing features.
- It is free software.
Download the latest Version of Camtasia 8 for Free
Transitions, new effects and more
Discover a fresh, modern look with impressive, precise video creation tools in Camtasia 2021. Every upgrade includes Camtasia Maintenance, which means you’ll get to experience both Camtasia 2022 for free next year. next year!
New transitions and effects
Camtasia 2021 adds 75 transitions with Motion Blur and Corner Rounding effects, for professional video quality with simple drag and drop.
The Emphasize sound effect in Camtasia 2021 makes it easy to create a balanced, harmonious state for all the audio in the video.
Create custom assets
Expanded control and customization capabilities for video assets. Create assets to be reused over and over with Quick Property Editor and Auto Quick Properties. Combine callout, text, and other elements into groups to create custom assets, then save and share widely.
Video editing performance
Working with large video files and projects is easy with Camtasia 21. Improve editing performance and speed on the new Windows platform.
Camtasia 2022.3.0 (updated 15/11/2022):
- Fixed a crash that could occur when exporting after canceling an export.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the Pan tool while editing the cursor path.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when dragging media to and from the Library.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when adding trec files with stitches from the Library.
- Improved license cache performance to reduce intermittent licensing errors.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the cursor to leave the edited cursor path.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the wrong Favorites category to be shown on application start.
- Fixed a bug that allowed trimming of media past the beginning of the project.
- Fixed a bug that could change the undo stack when selecting media.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a performance slowdown when reopening a project.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Jump to Marker from working within quizzes.
- Fixed a bug that could cause quizzes and tables of contents to show at an incorrect time.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Library assets smaller than the Canvas to be saved with incorrect dimensions.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent OBS from showing as an available camera.
- Fixed a bug that could cause erratic behavior when editing captions.
- Fixed a bug that could cause frame rates other than 30fps to be changed to 30fps when sharing to some destinations.
- Improved mouse cursor behavior when editing effects on the Canvas.
- Fixed a bug that could occur when replacing cropped media.
System requirements to use Camtasia
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (Required: 64-bit version)
- 2.0 GHz CPU with minimum dual-core processor (Quad-core i5 or higher recommended)
- At least 4 GB RAM (8GB or more recommended)
- 2 GB of hard disk space for program installation
- Screen size 1024×768 or higher
- Microsoft .NET 4.6.0 or later
- Windows-specific sound cards, microphones and speakers
- Windows N requires MediaFeature Pack for Windows
How to Edit Videos with Camtsaia?
Camtasia easily edit videos in 3 easy steps
1. Screen Recording – Capture everything – the entire screen or just a window. Or add videos, photos, audio, PowerPoint presentations…
2. Edit – Simple progression makes video editing easy. Combine or split clips, trim, speed up or slow down scenes. Then instantly preview the video right inside the video editor.
3. Add effects: Polish the video with professional editing effects. Add highlights, animations, titles, transitions, etc. simply by dragging and dropping effects onto the timeline.
If you want to record the screen for free, you can use IceCream Screen Recorder or Bandicam, with powerful features, moreover, these two applications although not capable of editing video but recording system audio, so the sound quality is much better than Camtasia. Of course, if you need more video editing features, then Camtasia is still a useful screen recording and video editing application.