OBS Studio 64bit is a free software for video recording and live streaming. OBS screen recorder lets you start streaming quickly and easily on Windows, Mac, or Linux. OBS Studio features allow you to set up an unlimited number of scenes you can switch between seamlessly via custom transitions.
OBS Studio download for PC latest version 29.1.1 supports Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Mac PC. Download the OBS Studio Setup.exe file for your 32-bit and 64-bit desktop PC from our fast and secure downloading server.
OBS Studio provides real-time capture, encoding, and broadcasting for YouTube, Twitch, Instagram, and many other providers. High-performance real-time video/audio capturing and mixing. Create scenes made up of multiple sources including window captures, images, text, browser windows, webcams, capture cards, and more.
OBS Studio is equipped with a powerful API, enabling plugins and scripts to provide further customization and functionality specific to your needs.
OBS Studio Download for PC has the incredible performance to capture as well as mix the audio and video in real-time. Its Available Offline Installer for Windows 7, with 32-bits as well as 64-bits.
Use a wide range of sources and scenes, concluding of text, window captures, and images. Browser windows, slideshows, webcam, capture cards, and a lot more.
Is OBS Studio safe to use? Is it virus free?
Yes! The program is an open-source project, which means the programming code is open for anyone to look at or improve, so you can see exactly how it works. Any changes to the code are reviewed by other OBS contributors, so no one can add anything malicious.
Can I Download To OBS Previous Versions
Are you looking to download the OBS old version? Then there are still 27.0.1, 26.1.1, 26.1, 26.0.2, 25.0.8, and 25.0.4 versions available to download in Windows XB, Vista, and 7.
OBS Screen Recorder Features and Highlights
- High-performance real-time video/audio capturing and mixing, with unlimited scenes you can switch between seamlessly via custom transitions.
- Live streaming to Twitch, YouTube, Periscope, GoodGame, DailyMotion, Hitbox, VK, and any other RTMP server
- Filters for video sources such as image masking, color correction, chroma/color keying, and more.
- x264, H.264, and AAC for your live streams and video recordings
- Intel Quick Sync Video (QSV) and NVIDIA NVENC support
- Intuitive audio mixer with per-source filters such as noise gate, noise suppression, and gain. Take full control with VST plugin support.
- GPU-based game capture for high-performance game streaming
- Unlimited number of scenes and sources
- Number of different and customizable transitions for when you switch between scenes
- Hotkeys for almost any action such as starting or stopping your stream or recording, push-to-talk, fast mute of any audio source, showing or hiding any video source, switching between scenes, and much more
- Live preview of any changes on your scenes and sources using Studio Mode before pushing them to your stream where your viewers will see those changes
- DirectShow capture device support (webcams, capture cards, etc)
OBS is Dropping Frames. How Can I Fix This?
When the “Dropped frames” counter is increasing and the connection square is yellow or red, this means that your connection to the server* isn’t stable or that it can’t keep up with your set bitrate. Because of this, OBS was forced to drop some of the video frames to compensate. OBS opts to drop the frames to avoid buffering and keep your stream playing.
When we say “server”, this means the server of the service that you’re streaming to (eg Twitch, YouTube, etc). There are no OBS servers – the connection goes directly from your computer to the streaming service. Any connection problems are between you and the service you’re streaming to.
Can Obs Studio Stream to Multiple Sites
Yes, OBS Studio has the option to stream on multiple sites at once, to do so, you have to set multiple sites streaming from the stream setting.
OBS Studio not Working! What To Do?
OBS updates should leave your settings intact, but something else on your system may have interfered with the update process.
Most commonly, updates will cause antivirus and security programs to look closer at OBS. Some can even flag the behavior, falsely, as malicious. Make sure that if you are running an antivirus, the OBS folder is whitelisted.
You may need to remove and re-add any .exe files to the whitelist after each update as some products ignore the whitelist if the file has changed since it was added.