Snap Camera is a free camera app designed for PC that helps people experience the joy of using a Windows computer’s camera and apply Snapchat filters to video calls. This is a very user-friendly and easy-to-use application with hundreds of thousands of users around the world.
SnapCamera is a great tool for mixing things up on Twitch or having a blast talking to friends and family on Skype or Zoom.
Download Snap Camera latest version 1.18 for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista & Mac PC. This is an offline installer setup file of Snap Camera download. Click the download button and choose Snap Camera’s latest version for 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
Download Snap Camera for Windows 7/10 32-64 bit PC
If you’re a fan of Snapchat filters, you’ll love to use Snap Camera on your Windows PC while using on Zoom or Google meet. SnapCamera software comes with very cool camera effects, so you can add Snapchat filters to your face while talking on Google meet, Zoom, or Skype meetings, as well as when you’re live on Twitch or recording Youtube videos on your PC. It’s an advanced camera app for live streaming and video calling with friends and family.
Snap Camera includes all the most famous Snapchat filters, only this time, you can apply them to the image captured by your PC’s camera, perfect for when you stream or make video calls to friends and family. To browse through them, simply scroll down to view all the categories, which include Snapchat’s original filters as well as new ones created by this program’s community.
With SnapCamera for PC, users can choose from thousands of different lenses, apply beautiful filters and lens effects to video or video calls, including classic Snapchat lenses, as well as new designs are created daily by the community of users through Lens Studio.
How to use Snap Camera on Windows 10/7 PC?
To use the Snap Camera on your Windows 7 or Windows 10 PC, simply follow the steps down below…
- On your device, download and install the Snap Camera app.
- Grant permission to use your camera and microphone when prompted.
- Click the star icon that will appear when you hover over a particular filter or lens.
- Now, while using a video call app, select Snap Camera in that app’s settings.
- To use a filter or lens, simply select it from within the Snap Camera app.
- Your image will then automatically update with the selected lens or filter.
- To turn the filter off, just click it again in Snap Camera.
- To get started, download the Snap Camera app to your desktop using the Download button above.
- Snap Camera will sync with the camera connected to your computer and work with some of your favorite video sharing platforms and applications.
- Choose the lens you like while recording Youtube videos or when streaming with apps like Skype, Google Hangouts, OBS and Twitch.
- Make videos with amazing effects with Snap Camera!
How to use Snap Camera with Google Meet using Gmail?
- Open Gmail, on the left side of the screen, you will see two options: Start a Meeting and Join a Meeting.
- Click Start a Meeting and the Google meeting popup with the default video source.
- Click the three dots at the top right of the preview screen and click settings.
- In the Settings section, Open the Videos tab by clicking Videos. The first option that you get is ” Camera “.
- Click the options under Camera and select Snap Camera.
- Set the Send and Receive Resolution to 720p or whatever you want.
- Once that’s done, you’ll be able to use Snap Camera with Google Meet.
How to use Snap Camera with Zoom Meeting?
- Go to Zoom settings (upper right corner of the Zoom app) and go to Zoom Video Settings.
- To enable Snap Camera for Zoom calls, go to the “ Camera ” section in Video Settings.
- The default camera is labeled “ Integrated Camera ”. Click the drop-down arrow and select “ Snap Camera ”.
- After selecting this camera option, Zoom will use the Snap Camera feed for your video calls.
- After following these steps, you can now switch to the Snap Camera Desktop Client and start experimenting with the many available Snap Camera filters.