WebcamXP is a popular software for Windows PC that allows you to monitor and broadcast webcams. It offers a range of features such as motion detection, remote monitoring, and the ability to upload captures to a website or FTP server. WebcamXP supports a large list of Network Cameras (1500+), which are used in different industries including national security (police, army), aerospace and defense, museums, hotels, shops, zoos etc.
The software is compatible with most webcam models and can handle multiple cameras at once. You can view live streams from your cameras in a web browser, or remotely access the camera feed using a mobile device.
WebcamXP also includes advanced features such as the ability to set up custom motion detection zones, so users can monitor specific areas of the camera’s view. It also allows you to customize the video and audio settings of their cameras, such as adjusting the resolution, frame rate, and compression.
The application provides the ability to set up a password-protected broadcast so that only authorized users can view the camera feed. You also have the option to record the video stream to a local drive or remotely, and set up alerts to notify them when motion is detected.
The software has both free and paid versions and is easy to use for home, office, or industrial use.
WebcamXP 5 For Windows PC Features:
- Powerful webcam and network camera software for Windows.
- Turn your PC to a security surveillance system.
- Local and remote pan and tilt control.
- Motion detector with many alert controls.
- Can be run as a service.
- Support audio from network cameras.
- Supports FTP/FTPS and HTTP/HTTPS Post.
- Supports multiple streaming modes.
- Available in a variety of languages.
- USB webcams (WDM driver required)
- TV, Analog or Multi-input Capture Cards (WDM driver required)
- Network Cameras (JPEG/MJPEG/MPEG4)
- Windows Media streams (ASF)
- Local video files (AVI/WMV/MP4/MOV/…)
- Wowwee rovio (Mobile ip camera)
Supported Streaming Modes:
- Still JPEG Images
- Flash Client (compatible with most operating systems and handheld devices)
- Windows Media Streaming (audio + video) [webcamXP]
- Flash Video streaming (audio + video) [webcam 7]
- Windows Mobile client