Soft Organizer is a simple tool that allows you to uninstall programs on your computer that won’t uninstall using built-in Windows Add or Remove Utility.
The built-in program rating allows you to evaluate installed applications. The program uses crowdsourced data helping you decide which program to uninstall from your computer. An alternative to Should I Remove it.
Download Soft Organizer latest version 9.31 for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP PC. This is an offline installer setup file of Soft Organizer and will work for both 32bit-64bit operating systems.
Download Soft Organizer Pro Free Program Un-installation Utility
Once you have done with the installation process, you’ll experience that the Soft Organizer free version has a clean program interface.
The program search feature at the top allows you to search through the list of applications through Name or Company. The list of applications can be ordered by Application Name, File Size, Install date, and Ratings.
More about Soft Organizer
- The search feature at the top allows you to search list of installed applications on your computer.
- Soft Organizer divided programs into four categories.
- The Programs larger than 100MB are count as Large Applications.
- Allows you to Group applications by the Developer, Age, Tracing status, Size, and update.
- Creates an organized HTML file that contains a list of all the installed programs on your computer.
- The built-in program ratings based on a number of users who removed this software from PC shortly after Installation.
- During the program removal, the software creates automatic backups. In case something went, wrong you can restore your computer to a previous state.
- Batch Uninstallation feature allows us to quickly uninstalls multiple programs at once.