SysInfo OST to PST Converter Software converts OST to PST format effortlessly, accurately, and without problem. The OST to PST converter transfers OST files to various file formats and email clients without any danger. Emails, contacts, journals, tasks, and to-dos are successfully exported using the Outlook OST to PST Converter Online application.
All message characteristics, including email headers, cc, bcc, date, and subjects, are exported using the OST to PST Migration Tool. The OST converter supports all significant Windows operating system versions, including Windows 11.
Exchange OST files can be saved in the PST, MSG, PDF, DOC, DOCX, DOCM, TIFF, PNG, GIF, JSON, HTML, MHTML, EML, and MBOX file formats for Outlook. Additional capabilities are available with this fantastic OST to PST conversion application.
Features of the Software:
- Offers to add single/multiple OST files.
- Convert OST to PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, PDF, etc. file formats.
- Allows to export OST to Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo, IMAP, Zoho, AWS, etc. email clients.
- It has a remove duplicates feature to remove duplicate emails.
- Mail filter option to filter and convert mail items for a specific period.
- Allows to backup emails without attachments.
- It supports entire MS Windows and MacOS versions.
- The demo version is available to evaluate the working of the software.
Benefits of OST File Converter
- OST Converter also saves OST items into images/document formats.
- Equipped with a feature to select folders and preview detailed information.
- Facilitate with the option to maintain the proper folder hierarchy.
- Option to remove duplicate emails and convert emails without attachments files.
- Mail Filter to perform the selective email conversion based on Date Range.
- It is compatible with Windows 11 and all major versions of the Windows operating system.
- Free OST to PST Converter Tool allows users to export only the first 50 emails per folder.
How To Use Sysinfo OST to PST Converter
- Launch the SysInfo OST to PST Converter: Begin by running the SysInfo OST to PST Converter software as an administrator. Then, choose between the Single File or Multiple Files/Folder options to add your OST files.
- Select Folders for Export: Within the software, you’ll find a tree structure displaying folders. Check the specific folders you want to export. You can also preview details like Date, To, From, Attributes, and Attachments of individual emails.
- Convert to PST Format: From the drop-down menu, pick the PST format. After selecting your desired format, simply click the “Convert” button to initiate the conversion of your OST files to PST.
Can I convert OST to an Office 365 account using Sysinfo OST to PST Converter?
Yes. Using this software, you can easily migrate your OST file and its associated data items to your Office 365 account directly.
Does the OST to PST converter allow for date-based OST File conversion?
The below steps will help you understand the date filter feature:
- Install the SysInfo OST Converter Tool after downloading it.
- Add OST files to the software once the installation process is complete.
- To export and evaluate material and attachments, look through the tree’s folders.
- Choose PST format from the drop-down selection at this point.
- To split the emails between two dates, choose Mail filter next.
- You may choose additional features based on your needs.
- To assign the destination path, click the Path To Save option.
- Finally, select Convert to start converting OST files into PST.