Zapya for PC is a cross-platform file-sharing app that lets users transfer files of any size and format without an internet connection. With one click you can transfer applications, videos, photos, music, and other bulky large files.
This app works the same as SHAREit, you don’t need to set up an account. Just download Zapya App for PC and send large files with a speed up to 10MB/S. Zapya app shares file 128 times faster than with Bluetooth.
Zapya App Download For PC Review 2023
No cable or internet is required with Zapya you can transfers unlimited data with fast speed to all transfer protocols. This file transfer app for PC works on the basis of P2P file-sharing.
Users were able to download Zapya’s old versions 2.3.5, 2.6, 1.8, but now you can download the latest version for Windows 7 and Windows 10. This app also supports and works great on laptop PC as well.
How does Zapya work?
Zapya leverages your Wi-Fi tethering or hotspot feature to connect to other phones, but the good news is that in this process of transferring files of any size without using mobile data at all. The transmission speed can be up to 10MB per second.
How to share files with friends with Zapya?
It is as simple as it sounds. Go to Zapya Create a Hotspot and ask your friends to join, and then see the magic happen as you get the power to transform any number of files of any size from your phone.
Whether it’s a Video you have just shot in the office, or whether it is a Presentation that you immediately need to send to your colleagues or bosses.
Steps to transfer files using Zapya
- Select a file icon, and click Send to send it directly.
- Choose Select option to select multiple files for sending in a group.
- Press and hold file icon, and then drag and drop on a recipient avatar.
- Press and hold a file icon, and then slightly shake the phone.
- Press and hold a recipient avatar, and then click multiple files continuously.
Why File are transferring slowly?
Zapya transmission speed may be affected by the following factors:
- The Wi-Fi technology comes with the device, whether it’s 802.11 b, g, a, n, or ac.
- If there are many Wi-Fi access points nearby, the speed may be lower due to interference.
- If there are many apps running in the background, Zapya may not optimize the buffering scheme.
How to invite friends via Zapya?
Click the share button on the upper right, you will find several ways like Bluetooth, Free Invite, Mail, Message, QR Code, and Facebook to invite friends to share files easily and freely.
How much size I can share with Zapya?
There are no limits on the file size. You can share any files of any size with your friends whenever and wherever. However, the transmission speed will be affected by the file size. The bigger size is, the slower the transmission will be.
How to play music or video after transmission?
You can play music and videos via Zapya directly or use other media players you have on your phone.