Buff game for PC is a loyalty program that rewards gamers simply for playing their favorite games. Start leveling up by running Buff in the background while you play the games you love. Redeem your Buffs for real-life Items in the Buff market. You can redeem gift cards, gaming gear, Steam keys, and many more!
Buff also detects your gameplay highlights and captures them for you. You can capture & share your pro moments with your friends. download Buff for PC that supports Windows 10, and Windows 11 64-bit OS. The latest version for the desktop app is 0.6.0.4 however you can also download Buff on mobile for android users.
Download CSGO BUFF
Start level up everywhere. CSGO gamers, this is for you because the more you play, the more you earn Buffs. Redeem them and get Steam credit or other items for free. It’s time to get rewarded for playing Counter Strike Global Offensive, stop wasting your time. Download CS: GO from Steam and start earning with Buff.
How to Earn Buffs While Playing Counter Strike Global
Participate in this multiplayer first-person shooter video game, you will be able to collect BUFF and redeem them whenever you want. BUFF is allowing you to do what you have always wanted to do and that is play CSGO for money. So download the BUFF app for PC and start earning 100s of downloads every month and counting.
Earn Buff While Playing Dota 2
In case you are wondering how to earn money in Dota 2, all you have to do is to download our Buff app and start earning Buffs. BUFF will run in the background and you just have to play Dota 2. It is that simple. Start collecting Buffs and then redeem them whenever you want.
Is Buff Safe to Download on PC or Android?
As an Overwolf authorized app, Buff is safe for use with no malicious properties. You won’t e banned as it completely complies with game publishers’ terms. You also won’t need to worry about the mining as the Buff app will not run in the background.
Which Games and Mods does Buff Support?
We are adding more games on a monthly basis. Here is the updated list with supported modes on PC and Mobile:
- Dota 2—Casual, Competitive, Competitive Extra
- LoL—Normal (Blind/Draft), Ranked (Solo/Flex), ARAM, Clash
- Team Fight Tactics—Normal, Ranked, Hyper Roll, Double Up
- CS: GO—All modes without bots, Community Servers, Faceit, etc.
- R6—Newcomer, Quick Match, Unranked, Ranked
- Apex Legends—Duos, Trios, Ranked, Arena
- Valorant—Spike Rush, Unrated, Rated
- PUBG—Classic, Custom, Arcade, Event, Ranked
- Fortnite—PvP Battle Royale, Squads, Duos, Solo
- Split gate—All Moded
- Call of Duty: Warzone—Plunder, Battle Royale (All Modes), Rebirth (All Modes)
- Rocket League—Casual, Ranked Extra Modes
- Hearthstone—All non-AI game modes excluding Dual
- Overwatch—CTF, Elimination, Skirmish, Assault, Escort, Hybrid, Control, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Survivor.
- Minecraft—Duels, Bed Wars, Blitz SG, Sky Wars
- Halo—Fiesta, Oddball, Slayer, Stockpile, Strongholds, Total Control, Capture the Flag
- Clash Royale
- Clash of Clans—Ranked Battles
- Brawl Stars.
What are the Buff System Requirements?
- Operating system: Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows 8, Windows 10
- Hard drive space: 50 MB
- In-game support: DirectX8, DirectX9, DirectX11 and OpenGL
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- CPU: Minimum: Intel or AMD quad-core CPU
- CPU Recommended: Intel i3/i5/i7 Gen7 CPU or AMD Ryzen 1Gen with 3GHz or higher frequency
- RAM Minimum: 4GB
- RAM Recommended: 8GB.
How can I earn Buffs on PC?
You can earn Buffs in six ways:
- Play games we support—we’ve listed specific games and game modes here
- Watch ads
- Spin The Buff Wheel
- Subscribe to Buff Premium
- Collect Daily Rewards
- Complete in-game Challenges
- Invite friends with our Referral Program.
How can I earn Buffs on Mobile?
Earn Buffs on Mobile in three ways:
- Complete Challenges—either Eternal or Weekly—and collect your reward
- Watch ads
- Collect your Daily Reward after collecting your Challenge reward
How to Uninstall Buff/Overwolf?
To uninstall Buff, follow these steps:
- Enter Overwolf’s Appstore
- Find Buff
- Click on the Settings Icon
- Click Uninstall.
To uninstall Overwolf, follow these steps:
- Go to computer settings
- Click ‘Apps’ in the menu
- Search “Overwolf”
- Click on the three aligned dots on the right of the Icon
- Click Uninstall.
Latest Version 0.6.0.4 For Windows
🛡️ Safe & Secure
- License: Free
- Platform: Windows
- Language: English
- File Size: 1.3 MB
- Downloads: 7,427
- Developer: Buff Technologies Ltd.