A comprehensive cutting program called Cutting Optimization Pro offers the best cutting arrangements for 1D and 2D dimensional parts. Utilizing the resources provided by this software, users can define and manage complicated goods including tables, desks, cabinets, lockers, and bookshelves. It is perfect for cutting rectangular sheets of plastic, metal, wood, and glass. Other materials that are often utilized in industrial applications are also cut using it.
The app’s measurement accuracy is one of its most noteworthy features. Cutting is accurate and precise as a result. Each cut is displayed as text so that a CNC machine may use it. Materials are moved or cut using CNC machines according to software programming.
Cutting Optimization Pro Features
- 1D and 2D optimization in the same cutting program – you may use the program for both 2D and 1D optimization.
- Guillotine optimization – The cuts are performed from one side to the other of the material. This feature is very useful for glass, wood, and Thermo glass, …
- Non-guillotine (nested) optimization – The cutting machine can follow the shape of the material. In this case, you need to have a complex machine based on a laser or flame blade.
- Multi-stage guillotine – all cuts in a stage are perpendicular to the cuts in the previous stage. The user may specify the number of stages and the direction of cuts for the first stage.
- Any number of pieces in the INVENTORY and DEMAND – virtually no limit for the number of pieces that you want to optimize.
- Any measurement metric- The way in which you introduce the data is a general one. You don’t have to specify a metric. Just choose a metric in your mind and enter all data using that metric only.
- Fractional input. Pieces can be introduced either as 100.5 or 100 1/2. More info about fractional input can be read here.
- Adjustable cutting blade thickness- For glass cutting with a diamond the cutting blade thickness is 0, but for wood, and metal handling you need a saw with a greater thickness.
- Adjustable optimization level- One may specify how many layouts are to be generated before the solution is outputted. If you don’t have too much time and you don’t have a good computer you may set the Optimization Level to a low level. This feature helps you to run your program on any kind of computer (from 486 to the best processors available today).
- Maximal cut length limit – You may specify how long a cut can be. This is useful when you perform the cuttings manually.
- Adjustable useful waste – all wastes smaller than this size are garbage (will not be added to the repository).
- The adjustable limit for breakable parts – No waste will have a size lower than this parameter and no 2 parallel cuts will be closer than this. It is used in order to avoid the breaking of too-small material. Useful in the glass industry.
- Reduces panel waste and costs – using the latest achievements in the field of Artificial Intelligence to reduce waste.
- Grain direction control – useful for wood-cutting optimization. A parameter lets the user specify if the piece can be rotated or if it should be kept fixed.
- Automatic offcut handling – the useful waste is automatically added to the Inventory of materials.
- Vertical printing of the labels and edge bands – this will optimize and simplify your layout.
- Graphical display of black-white or colorful images and text mode of the obtained results – the results are displayed as images (black and white or colorful) or as text tables.
- Save images automatically – all the obtained 2D sheets can be saved as jpeg images with 1 click. The program automatically appends a number to an image.
- Copy-paste from Excel. Just select some columns from Excel and paste them into the Demand or Inventory grids.