Agisoft Metashape is a stand-alone software product that performs photogrammetric processing of digital images and generates 3D spatial data.
This is an advanced 3d reconstruction application that can be used for creating 3D textures from your digital images. Or you may say it is Photo to 3d model software.
Download Metashape 1.7.4 latest version for your Windows 10 PC from our fast downloading server. You can Install Metashape offline installer setup on your 32-bit and 64-bit PC. You can also download this tool on Mac and Linus OS.
Download Metashape For Windows 7 & 10 PC 2023
Metashape is a hefty application that can quickly process your digital images into 3D textures. The installation process is easy and you will be presented with easy to use user-friendly interface.
Metashape supports all major file formats such as JPEG, BMP, EXR, MPO, PPM, TIF, PN, etc.
If you are new with photo to 3d model software then you should download Agisoft Metashape tutorials to get familiar with the application.
Moreover, you can get an idea of how to align your photos, set up textures, zoom in / zoom out, rotate photos to any degree, crop photos, etc.
You can measure the distance between two points, create terrain elevation data, and setup up geographical coordinates.
Agisoft is best to be used in GIS applications, cultural heritage documentation, and visual effects production as well as for indirect measurements of objects of various scales.
- Capable to set up geographical coordinates.
- Can create terrain elevation data.
- Allow you to crop an unwanted portion of the image.
- Build 3D textures and models from your digital images.
- Advanced 3D reconstruction software.
- Built with numerous dedicated parameters.
- Support for all major file formats.
- 360-degree rotation of textures.
Metashape Pro Vs Standard
Its pro version offers tons of new features i.e.
- Photogrammetric triangulation,
- Dense point cloud generation and editing,
- 3D model generation and texturing,
- Georeferenced DSM / DTM generation,
- True / DTM-based orthomosaic generation,
- Ground control, and checkpoints support,
- Georeferencing using flight log and/or GCPs
- Markers/scale bars support coded / non-coded targets auto detection, and many other options.
However, its standard version has limited features for you to enjoy.
Agisoft Meta shape Vs Photoscan
You can easily update from PhotoScan to Metashape which is completely free. Licensed users who are already using Photoscan are not required to pay any additional payments.
Its latest version gives you highly detailed mesh generation based on depth maps. You will also enjoy Automatic multi-class dense point cloud classification.c