DS4Windows is a gamepad input mapper and virtual emulator designed to connect, use and customize your PS4/PS5 Controller on Windows 10/11 PC.
The DS4 Windows for Windows tool helps you easily manage and map out gaming buttons. It works as an XBOX 360 emulator. The visual UI of PS4 controller is very simple and easy to use includes Bluetooth support.
DualShock4Windows is a portable program that allows you to get the best experience while using a PS4 Controller (or any of the supported gamepads) on your PC.
DS4 Windows download latest version 3.2.7 setup for Window PC. Works with both 32Bit- 64Bit versions of Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, & Windows 7.
DS4Windows To play games with Dual Shock 4
Before DS4Windows, Microsoft’s Xbox 360 controller driver was considered to be the best PC controller to play games. Its shape and sticks are made with so much care that even Sony admits it to be the best gaming console.
The swift control and the ability to connect Bluetooth controllers made Xbox 360 unique.
Then Sony introduced their very own Dual shock 4 controller and it outranked Xbox 360. But to use this fantastic DS4 controller gaming console you need to download DS4Windows by jays2kings.
Unlike Xbox 360 which is plug and play device, you have to connect DS4Windows to PC windows.
After DS4Windows download in your system extract DS4Windows and DS4Updater files from the Zip folder.
After installation DS4 driver automatically configures its various buttons to their equivalents on the Microsoft device and makes it easy to play PC games.
At first, its interface does seem complex but rest assure that DS4Windows 10 is completely simple.
If you have installed 360 drivers in your system then all you need to do is to download DS4Windows. Install it and run it. But if that’s not the case then the installation process of DS4 Windows will guide you to install the necessary spots to grab them.
Tilt inputs, touch pad, and light are some of the functions which this PS4 controller can handle on a PC. Another amazing feature is the ds4 windows profiles.
f you want to change some buttons or adjust sensitivity without relying on in-game options. Open DS4Windows profiles and create a new one for a separate game. Otherwise, select the Dual Shock 4 profile and click Edit.
How To Use DualShock 4 (DS4Windows) on Windows 11/10/8
Download the zip folder and extract files. After extraction, you will see two files i.e. DS4Windows and DS4Updater. Now if you’re running Windows 7, then install Xbox 360 controller driver.
If you are running Windows 8 and 10 then you don’t need that Xbox 360 controller for Windows.
Then plug in your DualShock 4 Windows 10 into your PC using a micro-USB cable and wait till DS4Win 10 do its stuff. You can also use a PS4 Bluetooth dongle, for that plugin your USB wireless Bluetooth adapter and pair it with your PS4 controller (which is dualshock4).
To pair the device press and hold the Share button and circular button on DS4 Windows until a back-light starts flashing. Then push on the end of the Bluetooth adapter until it starts flashing. Once both are flashing, they will automatically pair after a few seconds.
Now open DS4Windows and you’ll see the Controllers tab. This tab displays the controllers you have connected. Now that everything is connected, your Dual shock 4 will behave like an Xbox 360 controller.
DS4Windows download for windows will give you the best gaming experience with less input lag and latency issues compared to other paid apps. In addition to added customization options, now you can always play with a controller and bypass game limitations!
- Use the same app for mapping a DS4, DualSense, Switch Pro, and JoyCon
- Emulate an Xbox 360 controller for using a DS4 in many PC games that don’t directly support it
- Emulate a DS4 v.1 for games that only support a Sony DS4 v.1 in some situations. Allow third party DS4 support or wireless support for some games
- Play PC games that only support KB+M input by emulating KB+M actions
- Customize input and output response using many modifier options
- Use DS4 touchpad as a mouse or map to other output controls
- Play games with Gyro controls by emulating Mouse or Mouse-like RS output when emulating an Xbox 360 controller
- Control the light bar color: Check battery level, assign slot numbers to specific colors, profile controlled light bar color
- Automatically switch profiles when different programs are in focus
- Mode Shifts for allowing more mappings beyond the number of buttons on a device
- Automatically checks and downloads future app updates
Is DS4windows safe?
The DS4Windows for Windows 10/7 didn’t cause any error or make system changes. It runs completely fine and doesn’t install bloatware during installation.
You can play any PC game using this controller and you won’t need to remap controllers each time.
If DS4windows not working?
If you are playing the game and suddenly DS4Windows 10/7 stopped working then don’t worry. If the PS4 controller not connecting or recognizing then close DS4 Windows.
Reconnect your controller and then reopen setup. With constant updates appearing regularly, the DS4 tool is safe and is a good choice for every game lover.
How To Uninstall DS4 Windows Drivers?
Go to Add /Remove Programs in the Window’s Control Panel
- Click on Start menu, type Control Panel, do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- When you find the program DS4Windows, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- In the end a progress bar will appear. telling you that how long will it take to remove DS4 Windows.
- Windows 10 or newer (Thanks Microsoft)
- Microsoft .NET 4.8 or higher (needed to unzip the driver and for macros to work properly)
- Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable. x64 or x86
- ViGEmBus driver (DS4Windows will install it for you)
- Microsoft 360 Driver (link inside DS4Windows, already installed by Windows if you’ve used a 360 controller before)
- Sony DualShock 4