SpeedFan is a free PC monitor prominently knows as the best fan control software for Windows 11 & 10.
SpeedFan software collects data via hardware monitor chips and monitors CPU temperature, Voltages, CPU fan speeds, and hard disk temperatures in computers. Speed Fan can change fan speeds thus reducing noise.
So far it is the best software if you want to keep track of system hardware in 2021.
Download & install the latest version of SpeedFan for Windows. Works with both 32bit – 64bit versions of Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7.
Monitors Your PC Performance with Speed Fan Control Software
If Windows tasks manager doesn’t fulfill your requirements then you should download SpeedFan 4.52 for Windows PC.
Now stay on top of your system’s vital statistics and enables users to troubleshoot issues and make adjustments to systems hardware with the free speed fan control software.
Where Does SpeedFan Get the Information it Uses to Monitor the Computer?
Speedfan access info through S.M.A.R.T sensors placed on the motherboard.
This information is used to change your computer’s fan speeds in case the PC overheats.
These sensors help you read CPU temperatures, motherboard, and hard disk, read voltages and fan speeds and check the status of your hard disk.
If your SpeedFan is not detecting or showing Anything on Windows 10 PC, read a detailed article to fix the Speed fan not detecting anything issue.
Speed fan is a completely free system diagnosing program that is equally beneficial for novice and advances users.
Novice users can use this tool as fan control software and monitor PC temperature. While expert users can use its advanced features and run benchmark tests.
This computer fan controller software is very easy to use. Takes fewer system resources but surely displays accurate readings. This simple layout helps the user to move through tabs on the main screen with more ease.
SpeedFan download shows various numbers during tests which are very difficult for users to understand.
For the ease of its users, it shows different charts and graphs.
Here you can see how these value changes when PC temperature, voltage, and computer fan speed fluctuates.
How to Change a PC Fan Speed
If you have apprehensions that excess CPU temp might destroy your PC then you can download Speedfan 4.52 and manually change the CPU fan speed.
This speed fan controller tool helps its users to prevent computer overheating.
SpeedFan not only controls your system temperature but also lets you easily overclock your PC and then adjust the computer fan speed so that it doesn’t overheat.
Although it allows 100 RPM speed, still you should normally set 60 RPM as the maximum CPU fan speed.
You must also know that this Windows fan control software is not developed for beginners. If you don’t know how to use SpeedFan then do not make unnecessary changes.
Although while using speed fan it offers a bunch of good warnings by default when a user takes any action.
It’s a free, lightweight, error-less utility that can monitor various aspects of your system by showing accurate information.
It is a useful computer fan control tool to change manually change the PC fan speed. Both beginners and advanced users can use this tool easily.
What this tool can handle
- almost any number of South Bridges
- almost any number of hardware monitor chips
- almost any number of hard disks
- almost any number of temperature readings
- almost any number of voltage readings
- almost any number of fan speed readings
- almost any number of PWMs
SpeedFan 4.52 Changelog
- added full IPMI support
- added full support for IT IT8771E
- added full support for Intel Sunrise Point (Z170) SMBus
- added full support for STMicro STTS2004
- added full support for NCT6793D
- added full support for Giantec GT34TS04 and GT34TS02
- added support for Atom E3800 SMBus
- added support for Atom C2000 SMBus
- added support for Fintek F71878A/F71868A at non-standard addresses
- enabled SMBus on Intel 6 Series / C20x, if needed
- fixed SCSI_PASS_THROUGH access on some systems
- skipped accessing those hard disks that return the ID Sector from another disk
- fixed Nuvoton NCT6791D and NCT6792D sixth fan readings
- added support for alternate registers of NCT6793D
- fixed German translation for CPU Usage
V 4.52 For PC
🛡️ Safe & Secure
- License: Free
- Platform: Windows OS
- Language: English
- File Size: 2.9 MB
- Downloads: 7,978
- Developer: Almico