The Fastest Mouse Clicker for Windows is specifically designed to enable users to click more than one hundred thousand times in one second. This useful automatic mouse clicker for Windows eliminates the need to click again and again. Quite useful in gaming, this free auto clicker software utility is very easy to customize and has the right set of tools to automate repetitive tasks for your Windows PC.
This automatic mouse clicker for Windows offers you to activate the clicks with any key on your keyboard or mouse. This way you can program the automatic clicks to stop after some clicking.
The Fastest Mouse Clicker for Windows is an interesting program that saves you from having to manually click on games or programs. A simple mouse simulation software with good in build functionalities assist users to automate mouse clicks.
You can use The Fastest Mouse Clicker for Roblox games, build structures, dig up in Minecraft or traverse through the worlds of Skyrim. Just download The Fastest Mouse Clicker for Windows and become a clicking Cheetah!
- The world’s best click rate up to 100 000 clicks per second, increased by 10 times comparing with the predecessor application “Fast Mouse Clicker”. The latest version with fixed performance issue is 100 times faster!
- Utilizes batch-array feature of
SendInput()and manipulates with
Sleep()to reach the ultimate possible performance of mouse clicks on Windows.
- The Left, Middle, and Right mouse buttons are supported, they can be triggered for clicking by a key on the keyboard in a press or toggle mode.
- Arbitrary keyboard key can be selected to trigger the clicking process. Furthermore, an another mouse button can play a role of a trigger key.
- Different independent trigger keys to begin/end the clicking in toggle mode.
- The program works fine even if it is minimized and also it operates on an arbitrary desktop area. The program can stop to click automatically, if a certain number of clicks is given by end-user.
- This is free, open source application without ads, viruses, trojans, malware, etc. forever.
- The program has built-in updater service under construction that may perform additional scientific tasks when your CPU is idle with very tiny CPU and Internet usage. See source code of the installer. The application uninstalls clearly and is NOT a virus or malware. You may switch to the installers without update service and back with in any moment.
- The application can be used on a bare system, it does not depend on .NET Framework or any other external library as “Speed AutoClicker”, “Fast Clicker”, etc.
- Command line has been supported: TheFastestMouseClicker.exe -c -t -s -m -b , where can be ‘press’ or’toggle’ and can be ‘left’, ‘middle’, or ‘right’. One may specify any part of arguments; unspecified or unrecognized values will be treated as defaults (see them by running the app and pressing ‘Reset to defaults’ button.
- Button “Batch folder” has been added to open a directory with *.bat files quickly; it simplifies command line usage a lot.
- Fractional values for clicks/s parameter are supported. For example, 0.5 clicks/s equals to 1 click every 2 seconds.
- Random clicking has been implemented. Just click the “Batch folder” button and see remarks in the *.bat files reside there in order how to use command line arguments and to enable random clicking.
- Group clicking (record/play the sequences of clicks) supported via additional application since v.188.8.131.52. You can quickly switch between the applications by clicking the “Run group app”/”Run single app” button.
- Window Always Top checkbox to keep the app’s window topmost.
- Manual options/settings editing as a bonus to automatic saving: just open C: \ Users \ <YourWindowsUser> \ AppData \ Roaming \ TheFastestMouseClicker \ TheFastestMouseClicker \ settings.dat in any plain text editor (you might change sub-path TheFastestMouseClicker during installation).