AllDup is a free duplicate finder and remover utility that searches your computer for duplicates. The program utilizes its fast search algorithm to find duplicates of any file type e.g., music, videos, photos, and documents.
AllDup file finder powerful search engine enables you to find duplicates with a combination of the following criteria: File Name, File Extensions, File Size, Content, Date, Attributes, Hard Links, and similar.
Download AllDup Duplicate Finder and install the latest version 4.4.56 of AllDup Duplicate Finder for Windows. Works with both 32bit-64bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
How to Download and Install AllDup Duplicate Finder?
Right off the bat, when you install the AllDup duplicate file remover on your computer you’ll then be presented with easy to use program interface.
To search for the duplicate you have to run the program and add your source folder in the list and marked subfolders checkbox if you would like to search files in subfolders also.
Now in the search method tab check the similar pictures checkbox under the comparison and criteria. You can also set match percent and different compare methods in case if you weren’t able to get the desired result.
Otherwise, let them as software defaults. At last Click the start, search button at the top left corner to start the search process.
Wait for the software to display the results. After a successful search, you will see a similar window with the search stats as follows.
AllDup organizes the result in groups, as you can see in the snapshot above, it’s showing the duplicated files in the group, and also it previews the selected group.
AllDup Duplicate File Finder Features
- Fast Search Algorithm can find duplicates files in multiple specified folders, drives, media storage, CD/DVDs including file types, Movies, music, documents.
- The built-in file viewer allows you to preview the duplicate files and analyze the content of the file before you delete them.
- Search for a duplicate of digital photo files and ignore the ID3 of MP3 files.
- For your safety, all files that have to be deleted can be moved to the Recycle Bin or a separate backup folder
- Entire folders or individual files can be excluded from the search by masks or size conditions.
- Search through an unlimited number of files and folders
- Search for duplicates of executable and any other files
- Find duplicates with a combination of the following criteria: file content, file name, file extension, file dates, and file attributes!
- Save and restore the search result to continue working later
- Search for files with similar names
- The unnecessary duplicates can be deleted permanently or copied/moved to a folder of your choice
- List non-duplicate files
- Export the search result to TXT or CSV file
- Ignore the EXIF data of JPEG files
- Ignore the meta data of FLAC files
AllDup Duplicate Finder
Free Version 4.4.56 For Windows PC
🛡️ Safe & Secure
- License: Free
- Platform: Windows OS
- Language: English
- File Size: 16 MB
- Downloads: 4,472
- Developer: MTSD