The official release date of Microsoft Windows 11 was on October 05, 2021, and came with significant compatibility questions. Microsoft will phase out Windows 10 support over the next few years. So, to make sure that your system hardware supports Windows 11.
You can check if your PC meets minimum Microsoft Windows 11 system requirements. Download the Microsoft Windows 11 Compatibility Checker Tool named “PC Health Check App“, or use Can I Run Windows 11 by Iobit.
How to check if my computer is ready for Windows 11?
Follow these steps to test whether your PC meets the system requirements for Windows 11.
- Download Can I Run Win 11. Double-click the .exe file to install the application. Now launch the checker tool on your system.
- Can I Run Win 11 automatically scan your PC hardware specifications and compare them with Windows 11 minimum system requirements?
- The program then quickly displays a Windows 11 compatibility tool checking results on your screen.
- In last you, if your PC hardware and software are marked as green your PC is ready for Windows 11. wherever there is a red cross or yellow exclamation mark, it means that a certain item is not compatible with Windows 11 requirements.
Windows 11 system requirements
The following items delineate the basic requirements a PC must meet for Windows 11 to install on that machine.
- Processor: 64-bit architecture at 1 GHz or faster; Intel: eight-generation or newer (details); AMD Ryzen 3 or better (details); Qualcomm Snapdragon 7c or higher (details)
- RAM: 4 GB or higher
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics card: Direct X12 or later capable; WDDM 2.0 driver or newer
- Display: High-def (720p) display, larger than 9” diagonal in size, 8 bits per color channel (or better)
- Internet connection/MSA: Microsoft account and internet connectivity are required for setup for Windows 11 Home.