Mobogenie for PC is the personal android manager of your mobile phone. You can transfer data, audio, and videos, or install games, and apps on your android using a PC. Mobogenie app can also help you to update android apps straight from your PC and laptop.
Note: The Mobogenie latest version is no longer available for PC download. The developer has discontinued this program. However, you can download Mobogenie 3.3.7 For PC.
Mobogenie is a Windows application for controlling your Android smartphone from your computer, without needing to look at both screens at once.
No special cables are needed to connect the two devices. This tool lets you perform a range of functions just as if you were using your phone instead of your computer, as well as others that you can’t perform directly with the smartphone, such as a full restore.
You can do backups, install or uninstall apps, and even access Google Play and download games directly from there. You can access all the data stored on your phone’s memory and basically do anything you’d normally do from your Android.
Without a doubt, the main appeal of managing apps from your computer lies in not needing any sort of Internet connection, which allows you to restore and install programs stored locally on your hard drive.
Mobogenie Old Version 3.3.7 For 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
Mobogenie free download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC.
Mobogenie app 3.3.7 download is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.
Mobogenie Alternative For PC
Features and Highlights
- One-click installs countless free apps and games. You can download more than 1,200,000 android apps & games included, with more than 10,000 new apps & games every day.
- Download the latest videos and music.
- Manage contact information and group messaging.
- Secure your personal data with a one-click backup.
- Free your phone with one-click rooting.
- Speed up your phone, uninstall stock apps, and save battery usage.
- One click to speed up your PC and clean up all junk files.
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Connect to your phone via Wi-Fi. You can install apps, even without a USB!