Roblox FPS Unlocker is an open-source tool that removes the default 60 FPS cap in Roblox and unlocks the frame per second for 64-bit Windows PC. RBX FPS Unlocker is totally legal, safe, and free from any virus. You won’t get banned or suspended by using Roblox Unlocker.
The Roblox developers have pre-set the 60 FPS limit in the game to help low-end PC users because they are unable to support more than 60 FPS. However, if you have a high-end gaming PC that can support more FPS i.e. 120 or 150, then download Roblox FPS Unlocker 4.4.2 which is the latest version in 2022 that supports Windows 64-bit OS.
Are you Struggling with the Roblox default FPS limit?
The FPS for Roblox is restricted to 60 FPS, this causes the game to lag. Due to the low FPS players face lagging issues that ultimately ruin their gaming experience.
To fix the stuttering issues download Roblox FPS Unlocker 4.4.2 application on your PC to avoid choppy frames. The Roblox unlocker’s latest version can instantly increase the FPS limit making your gameplay smooth even on low-end devices.
Those having higher refresh rates screens can take full advantage of Roblox FPS Unlocker, and uncap the FPS limit on a higher FPS-supported display.
Yes, It is %100 legal and it would not get you suspended or banned by Roblox Corp. The reason behind this it does not modify files coded by Roblox developers. With Rbx FPS unlocker you can boost FPS while playing games on Roblox.
How to Download FPS Unlocker Version 4.4.0?
- Roblox FPS Unlocker Download.
- Github.com is the official place to get this file.
- However, Softlay also hosts the original untouched version of the application on its servers.
- Get the latest version 4.4.0 (64-bit) download by pressing the blue download.
- It will automatically start downloading the program.
How to Install RBX Frame Per Second Unlocker?
- Extract the zip rbxfpsunlocker-x64
- Now run the rbxfpsunlocker.exe
- It will start up for a moment, then appear to stop working. It’s actually running in the background.
- In the bottom-right corner of Windows, open your computer’s, System Tray. FPS Unlocker appears as a red Roblox logo.
- Now press Shift + 5 and it will show fps in the game
How to use FPS Unlocker
To enhance FPS on Roblox go into your System Tray and click on the application. A menu will appear.
First, toggle “Unlock Roblox Player.” That option completely removes the frame rate cap.
- Additionally, toggle “Unlock Roblox Studio” to unlock the frame rate cap on Roblox Studio if you have plans to make Roblox games.
- Should you wish to cap your frame rate, move to FPS Cap to reveal a second menu.
- Pick a frame rate cap. For example, if your refresh rate is 144Hz, then capping it to 144 frames would be ideal.
- Start the app, it works automatically in the background.
Is FPS Unlocker Roblox Safe?
Yes, the software is safe to install and does not violate any Roblox terms and conditions given by Roblox developers resulting in a ban.
As of 2019, it’s no longer a bannable offense. You can install these FPS Unlockers without the fear of it being a virus, malware, or slowing down your PC in any way.
Why is FPS Unlocker not working?
The FPS Unlocker Not Working issue is generally caused by an outdated FPS Unlocker version. We recommend upgrading your FPS Unlocker application to the latest available version (4.4.2).
What is FPS Unlocker
RBX FPS Unlocker app removes the default FPS limit (60) for Roblox Games. You can achieve 90fps, 120fps, and 150fps depending upon your display FPS support. Users can increase RBX FPS up to 360 FPS without fearing getting banned by Roblox Corp.
Note: There’s a 32-bit version of FPS Unlocker, but it’s outdated.