Accidentally deleted a bunch of important files from your hard drive or lost information after a memory card failure? Want to recover documents, digital photos, or archives? Are you looking for a tool that can recover files from a repartitioned drive? RS File Recovery will help you to recover all of your deleted files easily for free.
With RS File Recovery deep scan mode, users can quickly identify and recover supported files based on severely damaged hard drives, memory cards, and other storage devices. It works by reading and analyzing the entire contents of the drive, collating the information read.
Download RS File Recovery for Windows PC
Download RS File Recovery software latest version 220.127.116.11 for Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows XP, & Windows Vista PC. This is an offline installer setup file of RS File Recovery and will work for both 32-bit & 64-bit operating systems for recovering documents in Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, and Adobe PDF formats.
RS File Recovery applies an advanced file recovery algorithm and has an intuitive user interface. Besides, the applied step-by-step wizard provides an easy way to quickly recover deleted files and folders. Meanwhile, it also equips an Explorer-style user interface to help experienced users. A deep scan mode is also available, so users can quickly find documents, emails, databases, photos, music, and video files on both formatted, repartitioned, or inaccessible drives access.
RS File Recovery Top Features
- Recovers deleted files and folders;
- Recovers information cleared off the Recycle Bin or deleted with “Shift”+” Del”;
- Restores information from formatted and repartitioned disks;
- Recovers files from corrupted or deleted FAT and NTFS partitions;
- Recovers from physical drives and virtual drive images;
- pre-recovery preview quickly views images and documents;
- Can store recoverable files to another drive letter, burn them to a CD/DVD, or upload them onto an FTP server.
Supported Storage Media
RS File Recovery supports all types of fixed and removable storage media. The file recovery tool has been successfully tested with the following devices:
- Desktop and laptop hard drives of all make and models;
- SSD drives including those with TRIM support;
- USB sticks and removable solid-state drives;
- Memory cards including SD, SDHC, SDXC, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, xD, and MMC, regardless of make and capacity;
- Most digital compact cameras and media players are connected via a USB cord.
How to Recover Deleted Files with RS File Recovery?
- Download and install RS File recovery software on your Windows computer or laptop devices.
- Double-click to run the file recovery software,
- Click on deep scan to reco0ver all of your deleted files.
- Wait for the program to recover the files
- Choose your desired file to recover
- Click on Recover/Restore and select the drive to save the files on your computer.
- That’s it!
Preview data before recovery
This software will show you the entire contents of the photos and documents that are recoverable. By using the preview feature, you can decide if the file is damaged and still recoverable.
Recover Files From All Types of Storage Devices
RS File Recovery has been tested with many different types of hard drives such as SSD drives, USB drives, and all memory cards.
Store Recoverable Files to Disk, Burn to CD/DVD or upload to FTP
You can store the recoverable files on another hard drive, upload them to a network location via FTP protocol or burn them to CD or DVD.
Safe Recovery with Virtual Disk Images
This utility can create a snapshot of the drive that contains lost or deleted files and save the image to a file called “Virtual Drive Image”. By working with virtual disk images instead of actual physical devices, you can protect yourself from errors and give better quality. The feature is especially useful in many situations and when recovering data from flash drives and memory cards.
Supported File Types
RS File Recovery is capable of recovering all types of files and folders, including compressed and encrypted ones. In addition, an advanced recovery mode is also available for some file types.
Recover Microsoft Office documents : Word (*.doc, .docx, *.rtf ), Excel(.xls, .xlsx), PowerPoint (.ppt)
Restore Adobe Reader (pdf), database, email (*.pst *.dbf, *.mdb, *.1cd, *.mdf)
Recover digital images in many popular formats, including: *.cr2, *.crw, *.jpeg, *.jpg, *.psd, *.cdr, *.bmp, .raw Recover audio and video files (.avi, *.dat, *.mkv, *.mov, *.mpg, *.vob, *.wmv, *.m4p, *.mp3, *.wav, *. wma)
Supported File Systems
Includes: exFAT, FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS 4, and NTFS5.