WinRAR for PC is a free to try app (40 days trial version) that lets you compress and extract any file available on Windows PC in a very easy, quick, and efficient way. Once installed this program integrates itself in the right-button context menu, so you can easily create RAR and ZIP files or extract Zip files.
WinRAR for Windows is the world’s most popular file compression tool that you can use to compress files efficiently. If you have WinRAR downloaded on your Windows 7 and 10 PC it will help you in fast email transmission with low disk space consumption.
WinRAR Download for PC is available for Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows Vista, and Windows XP PC. You can also download WinRAR for 64-bit and 32-bit OS. Rarlab WinRAR Free Download is also available for Linux, Mac, and Android.
WinRAR Download Review 2022
Huge file sizes not only take disk space on your PC or laptop but are also difficult to transfer. Although Microsoft has introduced built-in compression and expression utility in Windows 7/10/11 they still lack the ability to manage RAR files.
WinRAR plays a pivotal role because it’s a hub for file management. this tool supports multiple file formats and is also available in over 50 languages.
Just drag and drop the file that you want to compress or extract and choose the location where you want to save it. It’s the best compression tool for Windows, Mac, and Android OS.
What is WinRAR? And Why You Need it in 2022
WinRAR is more than just a utility tool that can compress and extract files. You can create archives in RAR, RAR5, ZIP formats, encrypt files, and much more. With everything it can do, it’s a surprisingly easy-to-use, intuitive program that doesn’t require any technical knowledge whatsoever.
The WinRAR download is free and all you need is only one thing whether your OS is a 32-bit or 64-bit version.
How to Download WinRAR for Windows
The download and installation setup of WinRAR is very easy. Just follow the following steps:
- Download WinRAR from softlay as we have clean and virus free setup.
- Once the file finishes downloading click to open the file.
- Run the WinRAR installer.
- Clicking on the ‘Install’ button, the WinRAR Setup window will appear. Users can choose which file types they prefer to associate.
- WinRAR is now installed on your computer and you can start using it for compressing and extracting files.
- Compression – WinRAR products are considered the best and fastest compression tools on the market. RAR or Zip your files, to protect, organize and share them safely and securely.
- Encryption – Military-grade AES 256-bit encryption technology that password protects archives including all metadata.
- RAR Files – This is the only software that can create RAR archives and offers a number of advanced features such as multi-volume archives, tight compression, and a recovery record.
- Password Manager – Integrated password manager assists in keeping track of difficult and hard-to-remember passwords for password-protected archives.
- Perpetual License – Perpetual license model, valid for a lifetime. No subscription.
- Recovery Record – Products are designed to recover damaged files.
- Split Archives – Split archives into smaller, more manageable files.
- Backup – Advanced backup options, time-stamped files, and previous file version retention.
- Drag-and-drop – Fully supported drag-and-drop functionality.
- Language Version – WinRAR products are available in over 40 languages.
- Virus Scan – Built-in virus scanner prevents corrupted archives from being unpacked.
- Multi-volume Archives – Complete support for multi-volume archives and the creation of self-extracting (SFX) archives.
- Unicode – Supports Unicode file names.
- Compliance – Admin controls allow complete control over passwords, prevent accidental modification of archives, and protect data.
WinZip, 7-Zip, and PeaZip are the best alternatives to WinRAR. WinZip and 7-Zip are both available in free trial and Paid versions. However, if you are looking for a free file compression program like WinRAR then 7-Zip is the best tool because it also has a simple user interface and features.
64-Bit Supported Files
WinRAR supports all popular compression formats (RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z, and 7-Zip).
Can I download WinRAR for free?
You can download WinRaR for free, at the end of 40-days trial you will be reminded to buy WinRaR license.
Is WinRAR Safe To Download?
We have personally tested this tool on our Windows 10 and Windows 11 PC and found that the compression and expression are outstanding. Then we tested WinRAR on Virus Total and the installer was clean in 68 antivirus programs.
You can use this tool without any worry as no malicious or virus is ever detected in this tool.
Does Windows 10 have WinRAR?
Windows 10 and Windows 11 don’t have it as a built-in utility because it’s a third-party app developed by the Rarlab. However, this file extraction tool is compatible with all Windows versions.
How to Install and Use WinRAR For PC?
Latest Version 6.11 For PC
🛡️ Safe & Secure
- License: Free to Try
- Platform: Windows
- Language: English
- File Size: 3.31 MB
- Downloads: 14,423
- Developer: win.rar GmbH