AutoMouse is an automatic mouse clicker, and recorder software tool that enables automating mouse actions, from auto-clicking to recording the cursor’s behavior and playback.
Besides simulating left and right mouse button clicks on a fixed position on the screen at the millisecond level, AutoMouse can also do a lot of repetitive work for users with the loop function in mouse recording, which allows users to record mouse tracks and clicks and then let the mouse repeat those actions in a loop until they quit it by hot keys. The looping will simply replay the automation each x number of seconds.
Recording cursor actions may be useful for specific workloads, which are very easy to set up. Hit the Record button, and AutoMouse will start recording mouse behavior during the process, which it will replicate later. Mouse inputs as well as cursor movements will be factored in.
AutoMouse also supports hotkeys. Starting the Auto Clicker, choosing when to record, and when to replay all inputs are functions that can be accessed with the press of a few keys, without requiring the program window to focus.
Once users complete recording mouse behavior, they can choose to replay it immediately or save records into an AMR file to replay next time. If they want to delay the start, there is a “Replay After” option that enables them to set the delay time in seconds.
How to Use AutoMouse?
Sometimes you may need to make your mouse jiggle a little bit once a while to prevent the screen or a program stops working. Is there a way to Use AutoMouse as a mouse jiggler program?
You can run AutoMouse and click on the “Record” button, jiggle the mouse and then click the “Stop” button (or use the hotkey) to stop the recording. The final step is enabling the “Loop Replay” option and then hitting the “Replay” button.
Now you will find the mouse keeps jiggling on your screen. You can stop the jiggling mouse by the hotkey (ALT+N by default).
Default Hot Keys
- Start Auto Clicking: CTRL+B
- Stop Auto Clicking: CTRL+N
- Start Recording Mouse Actions: ALT+B
- Stop Recording Mouse / Replaying: ALT+N
You can click on the “Hot Keys” button to change hotkeys.
Highlights of AutoMouse
- Simulate Clicking on a Fixed Position in a High Speed Automatically
- Record Mouse Actions and Replay
- Save Mouse Recording to a File
- Replay and Simulate Mouse Actions in Loop
- Delay Mouse Simulating and Clicking
- Both Left & Right Mouse Buttons Clicking Available
- Global Hot Keys
- Hot Keys Customization
- Multilingual: English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Danish, Hungarian, Dutch, Russian, Turkish.
- Free & Adware/Malware Clean
Latest Version 1.0 For Windows
🛡️ Safe & Secure
- License: Free
- Platform: Windows
- Language: English
- File Size: 1.11 MB
- Downloads: 875
- By: AutoClose