You may come across a situation when you need to convert dozens of Excel files to PDF documents. Batch Excel to PDF converter is a tool that helps the user to convert XLSX, XLS, ODS( Open Document Sheets), and CSV formats to PDF without installing MS Office or Excel.
Download Batch Excel to PDF Converter latest version 126.96.36.199 for Windows PC. This offline installer setup of Free PDF to Excel Converter will work for windows 32-64 bit PC.
Batch Excel to PDF Converter Review
You may come across a situation when you have to convert multiple Excels files into PDF documents. A tool like Batch Excel to PDF Converter is much more likely to help to not only convert Excel XLSX, XLS, ODS (Open Documents Sheets), and CSV formats to PDF format in bulk on Windows. One Page Sheet Sheet can print a whole worksheet on one piece of paper, instead of printing multiple pages.
The advanced options enable users to change the page setting, for instance, Paper size, orientation (portrait/ landscape), and so on.
Besides converting excel documents into PDF, it can also convert Word DOCX/DOC, and PowerPoint PPTX/PPT into PDF format.
In addition, users can merge MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint files into a single PDF File.
You can keep your important document secure by adding an owner Password to disable PDF content Copying and printing. OR set an open password for PDFs with the PDF Password and Restriction options.
Batch Excel to PDF Converter Features and Highlights
- Converts Excel XLSX/XLS Files to PDF in Bulk
- Single Excel sheet to PDF Convert
- Convert Multiple Excel Sheets to a Single PDF file
- Change PDF page size wile converting from Excel
- Support Password Protected XLS file
- ODS and CSV table formats supported
- Also convert MS WORD DOCX/DOC and Powerpoint PPTX/PPT Formats to PDF
- Convert Excels file to PDF even if you haven’t installed MS Office
- Multi-language support
How to Convert Excel to PDF in Bulk?
You can convert multiple Excel files to PDF with a few clicks, follow the steps below.
- Download and install the Batch Excel to PDF Converter.
- Open the tool and drag and drop to add Excel files to Batch Excel to PDF converter or click the “+” button on the main interface to select and import Excel files from your PC.
- From the page orientation option set the Page Size and Page Orientation, and set the output folder by clicking on “Browse” button.
- Click on the “Start Now” button to start converting Excel files to PDFs. You will get the output PDF file once converted.
How to Convert Each Worksheet to a Separate PDF File
Follow these 3 steps to convert each Excel worksheet to a separate PDF file, without merging all worksheets to one PDF.
Add Excel Files Drag and drop your Excel XLSX/XLS files onto the program window to add, or click the “+” button and select Excel files.
- Set Convert Each Sheet to a Single PDF
Check the “Convert Each Sheet to a Single PDF” checkbox, and set the output path.
- Start Converting
Click on the “Start Now” button to start converting each worksheet to a single PDF. After the conversion, you will see each worksheet has been exported to a single PDF in the output folder.
How to Combine and Convert Multiple Excel Files into One PDF File
If you want to combine and convert all workbooks in all added Excel files into one PDF file, please follow these steps below.
Add Excel Files Drag and drop Excel files onto Batch Excel to PDF Converter file list, or click the “+” button to add your Excel files.
- Set Merge Converted PDFs to One Document
Check the “Merge Converted PDFs to One Document” option, and set the output path.
- Start Merging Workbooks and Files into One
Click on the “Start Merging Now” button to start merging all workbooks and files into one single Excel file.
How to Convert and Fit Each Worksheet into One PDF Page
You may need to print a big worksheet onto one single piece of paper sometimes, so converting each worksheet into one PDF page would meet your requirements. Please follow these steps below to fit each worksheet to a PDF page.
Add Excel Files Drag and drop all of Excel files you need to convert into the program file list, or click the “+” button to add.
- One Sheet per Page Setting
Check the “One sheet per page” option, and set the output path.
- Start Converting Each Worksheet into One PDF Page
Click on the “Start Now” button to start converting. After processing you will find each worksheet has been converted into one PDF page in PDF files.