Ever wonder how do I extract multiple Excel files column data and merge into a new worksheet for free? Excel Column Extractor is a Windows Excel spreadsheet data extraction and merging tool that can extract all the data of one or several columns from multiple excel files at once, and then merge them into one Excel worksheet.
This makes it easy for users that may encounter dozen of Excel files containing same type of data such as Name, Email ID, Address etc. But this same data are in different columns in different files. Merging them into One excel file.
How to Extract Columns from Multiple Excel Files and Merge Into One Worksheet
- Select multiple excel files from which you want to extract Column data and merge it into new Worksheet.
- Add Excel Files into the File List Drag and drop 2 Excel files onto the Excel Column Extractor file list to add, or click the “Add” button and select them from the dialog.
- Enter the Column Headers Enter the column headers you want to extract into the.
- Start Extracting Data Click on the “Start Now” button to start. You can see the extracted and merged data in the new worksheet.
- Extract specified columns from multiple Excel worksheets and merge them into one
- Merge all the contents of multiple Excel tables into one sheet
- Set column headers in rows
- Adjustable file extraction order
- Support XLSX, XLS, CSV, ODS, XML and more table formats
- Not Require Office or MS Excel Installed