When you try to run Adobe Photoshop, play a game or run any application on your Windows 7, 8, or 10 you might see an error message “the program can’t start because d3dcompiler_47.dll is missing from your computer”. This error shows up when you have a missing DLL file on your Windows operating system. The d3dcompiler_47.dll (Direct3D HLSL Compiler) is an important DLL file that is a part of all Microsoft OS.
When d3dcompiler_47.dll was not found or is missing from Windows 7, 8, or 10 you won’t be able to run programs that may require d3dcompiler_47. Furthermore, Windows 8 and Windows 7 users face DLL file missing problems more as compare to Windows 10 users.
When the d3dcompiler_47.dll is missing from the computer you will face an error while running photoshop, origin, android studio, iTunes. This missing file error might pop up in modern games like battlefield 5, binding of Isaac, civilization 6, Minecraft bedrock, PubG, crusader king 2, dauntless, GTA V.
If you have removed the DLL file from its location or accidentally removed it, don’t worry you can download the d3dcompiler_47.dll missing DLL file for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating system from our download page.
Why is d3dcompiler_47.dll missing from your computer?
The errors related to d3dcompiler_47 dll missing can arise because of different reasons. The most common causes are,
- Faulty application download and installed in Windows
- The d3dcompiler_47.dll has been wrongfully deleted or misplaced.
- You may have malicious software installed on your PC that has corrupted this DLL file.
- A damaged Windows registry may also be a problem.
Most Common Missing DLL file Error on Windows 7, 8, and10
- The program can’t start because d3dcompiler_47.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting d3dcompiler_47.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- Error loading d3dcompiler_47.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The code execution cannot proceed because d3dcompiler_47.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
- d3dcompiler_47.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.
How to Fix d3dcompiler_47.dll missing file
There are many easy methods to fix d3dcompiler_47.dll this problem i.e.
- The easiest way to fix the DLL file error is to download and install its latest version.
- You can also delete the infected program, application, or game that is the cause of this error and install it again.
- Go to the control panel and repair the program, app, or game that requires a DLL file.
- If you haven’t updated your Windows operating system then check for possible Windows updates ad install them.
- If the infected programs, application, or game has it’s the latest version then download or upgrade it.
- There are many free best PC cleaners download them to fix Windows registry errors.
- Recommended solution download and install d3dcompiler_47 dll
How to download and install d3dcompiler_47 dll
The process is very simple just download the latest version of the DLL file from our download page. The main file has a very small size. Once the installation finishes double click on the folder to extract the files. Now copy and paste it into the program, application, or game folder.
If you aren’t sure where to put the DLL file or its location then use this path to paste this file i.e
Sometimes third-party programs use DLL files, in that case, putting DLL files in the system 32 folders will not solve your problem. You have to open up that individual program and paste it within its directory
Free Download For Windows PC
🛡️ Safe & Secure
- License: Free
- Platform: Windows OS
- Language: English
- File Size: 4.27 MB
- Downloads: 5689
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation