Fortnite for PC is an incredibly popular battle royale game developed by Epic Games. In this game you search for weapons, protect yourself, and attack the other 99 players to be the last player standing in the survival game. In this online shooter game, you can build structures, strategize with other players, and find cool weapons.
Download Fortnite PC for free on Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11, Mac, Android, and iOS. Download Fortnite For PC’s latest version 20.10 in an offline installer setup file that will work for both 32-bit & 64-bit operating systems.
Fortnite for PC Free Download Overview 2022
The Fortnite download PC game is built on the same idea as made by PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG). Fortnite is a game that has many similarities with PUBG. The plot and the goal of each game are exactly the same. 100 players arrive at the same scenario by air with only one goal in mind, to search for the weapons and defenses necessary to plan a great strategy and manage to be the last survivor of the game. Exactly the same concept and rules as in the original game.
With smooth gameplay systems, fun shooting, colorful visuals, and an unending amount of visual customization options for all aspects of your avatar and their gear, Fortnite download PC free Windows 10/7 has managed to quickly become a gaming phenomenon.
The entire Fortnite PC full version is free to download, install, and play, featuring only optional in-game premium item shop and seasonal battle passes that unlock new customization gear to regular players.
How to download Fortnite Battle Royale on Windows PC?
Fortnite Battle Royale is free to download, install, and play. However, you need to sign up for an account and download the installer from Epic Games. This game launcher also allows you to download a wide range of games from the developer, along with Fortnite.
- Click on the Download button on the sidebar to visit the Fortnite download page.
- The file will automatically start downloading.
- Once the download is complete, open the EpicGames Installer file and it will install on your computer.
- The Epic Games Launcher will open. Click on the Fortnite box to install and upgrade Fortnite to the latest version.
- Depending on your internet speed, it can take up to an hour to download the Full Version of the game. Other applications, such as .NET FRAMEWORK will also need to be installed. Give the installer permission to download the necessary programs.
- Once the installation is complete, a Fortnite shortcut will be added to your desktop, so you can quickly open the game and start playing.
How to Uninstall Fortnite From Windows 7/10/11
You can’t just delete Fortnite from your PC just like other tools. You will have to remove the Epic Games Launcher, which can be done in a few easy steps.
- Type Add or Remove Programs in your Windows search bar
- Scroll down and find Epic Games and click Uninstall.
- If the program is running in the background you won’t be able to uninstall it. You need to open the task manager and ended the process, then click uninstall.
- The uninstaller will run and remove Epic Games from your computer.
You’ll notice the Fortnite shortcut wasn’t deleted from your computer. Don’t worry, once the Game Launcher is gone, the files are gone and the shortcut doesn’t open anything, just delete it from your desktop.
Does Fortnite Battle Royale have multiple game modes?
Just like PUBG and Call of Duty: Warzone, Fortnite Battle Royale also has multiple game modes. Currently, you can choose from 3 different modes, including Creative, Save The World, and Battle Royale.
The Creative Mode allows players to build structures in a sandbox style, the Battle Royale is a shooter challenge to kill anything that moves.
Main features of Fortnite
- Four different kinds of heroes: soldier, constructor, ninja, and outlander.
- Each type of hero has its own skull and special features.
- Different weapons are sorted by color according to their rarity and power level.
- The game includes long-distance weapons such as shotguns, assault rifles, or guns, and hand-to-hand combat weapons such as knives, spears, and scythes.
- The player must search for materials to make structures, weapons, and objects of all sorts: wood, metal, carbon, sticky tape, resin, glass…
Recommended System Requirements – Can I Run Fortnite
- CPU: Core i5 2.8 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 equivalent DX11 GPU
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2048 MB
Free Alternatives to Discord
check out the free alternatives below to download on your PC.
Is Fortnite available for Android or iOS?
Fortnite is available through the Play App store. While the game is a little more difficult to play on smaller screens and the graphics are not quite as good, the game is the same. Jump onto the island and try to be the last one standing.
Does Fortnite Download On PC Without Epic Games
Yes, you can play Fortnite on PC without the Epic Game launcher. Follow this method.
- Open Fortnite using the Epic Games launcher once and then press the ‘Start’ button.
- The game will be minimized and players can simply close the Epic Games launcher.
- Now, right-click the Fortnite logo on the taskbar and select “Pin to Taskbar.”
- This way players can simply start the game from the taskbar and there will be no need to ever open the Epic Games launcher again.