Geometry Dash for PC is an addictive, multi-level game that can be played on PC and Android devices. The game is played on a constantly moving screen, and you’ll have to make your character jump over spikes and onto platforms to stay alive. While it sounds like a simple premise, the game is very challenging.
Before you can download Geometry Dash’s full version for free, you will need to download a free Android emulator such as Bluestacks, LDPlayer, or GameLoop Download so you can open the file and play the game.
Download Geometry Dash For Windows PC
Download PC Geometry Dash for PC latest version 2.11 which supports Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Mac PC. Get Download PC Work break Setup.exe for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit PC from our fast and secure downloading server.
How to Download and Install Geometry Dash on PC for Free
- Click the Download button on the sidebar, and the HappyMod Geometry Dash download page will open in a new tab.
- Press the Download button, and the APK file will automatically download to your computer.
- A new page will open. You will have to prove that you’re not a robot. This will give you access to the Create Download Link button. Click it, and the APK file will download to your computer.
- The only way to open an APK file on a PC is with an Android emulator. If you don’t have one yet, I recommend that you download Bluestacks. It’s 100% safe and secure.
- When the APK file download is complete, click on it, and your Android emulator program will unpack and run the installation program.
- When the installation is finished, a Geometry icon will appear on your desktop. You can either open the game by clicking the icon or opening it directly from the emulator.
How to Download Geometry Dash for Android (APK version) for Free
- Click the Download button on the sidebar, and the Geometry download page will open.
- Press the Download button and the APK file will automatically download to your computer.
- When the download is complete, you will need to transfer the file to your Android device. There are many ways to do this. You can use a USB cable or choose a wireless option like ShareIt or WhatsApp.
- You will need to adjust your phone settings to allow installation from unknown sources. This option is usually located in the Settings menu in the Privacy section.
- Locate the APK file on your phone and open it.
- Confirm you want to install the app, and it will be installed like any other Android app.
How to Uninstall Geometry Dash from your PC
The easiest way to uninstall Geometry Dash is through the Android emulator. I’ll use Bluestacks as an example, but the process is similar for most Android emulators.
- Open BlueStacks and go to the My Games section.
- Place your mouse over the logo and right-click it.
- Click the uninstall link.
- Confirm that you want to delete the app, and BlueStacks will completely remove it from your computer.
Geometry Dash Online and PC Overview
Geometry Dash is a series of five video games developed by Sweden-based developer Robert Topala and published by his company, RobTop Games. The principal game, Geometry Dash, is a rhythm-based platforming game that currently has 21 official levels and has more than 40 million online levels made by players. Check out the full version for new levels, soundtracks, achievements, an online level editor, and much much more!
Also if you want to explore more games in the same genre as the popular Geometry Dash base game, check out our list below: Dash Games. Here you will find other famous versions like Geometry Dash Meltdown, Geometry Dash World, Geometry Dash Bloodbank or Geometry Dash Subzero…., and many more interesting games. So, what are you waiting for? Now is the time to discover with us.
How To Play Geometry Dash
- SPACE/UP Arrow = Jump
- HOLD DOWN SPACE/UP Arrow = Multi-jump
- UP Arrow = Steer vehicle up
- DOWN Arrow = Steer vehicle down
- Don’t touch the spikes, or you will have to restart!
Free Alternatives to Geometry Dash
- Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
- Plants vs. Zombies
Do I need Bluestacks to play Geometry Dash on a PC?
The only legal way to play Geometry Dash for free on your PC is to download the mobile file (APK). However, Windows and Mac don’t have the capability to run these types of files. Therefore, you will need to download an emulator, such as Bluestacks, which creates an Android environment on your PC.
Latest Version 2.11 For PC
🛡️ Safe & Secure
- License: Free
- Platform: Windows OS
- Language: English
- File Size: 47.44 MB
- Downloads: 42,690
- Developer: RobTop Games