Microsoft Outlook for PC is a business and productivity app that acts as an email client with an additional set of tools for you. Although Outlook is not as popular as Gmail or Yahoo mail, it responds faster with inline replies, flag, delete, or mark your messages read.
Microsoft Outlook is included in the Microsoft 365 collection of productivity apps, along with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. It is also available for free as a browser-based app.
Here’s on Softlay you can download the Microsoft Outlook 2021 offline installer legally for free with one click from our fast and secure downloading server. This offline installer setup file will work for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Vista, and Windows XP PC.
Microsoft Outlook 2021 Download and Features Overview
A desktop computer with great hardware configuration is not enough. A powerful computer lies on some best programs and applications to perform any task on your computer.
Microsoft Office 2016 ISO is the main office productivity tool that comes with MS Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, image, and project tools.
This Microsoft Office 2016 suite introduced new online features and improvements for the whole package for Office 365 users. This updated edition includes Microsoft Office Access, MS Word editor, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and a complete email client called Outlook along with cloud storage.
Alternatives of Microsoft Outlook
The latest version of Ms. Office suites included Microsoft Word 2016, Microsoft Excel 2016, Microsoft PowerPoint 2016, Wordpad 2016, Notepad 2016, Outlook 2016, OneDrive 2016, Microsoft Teams 2016, and many more professional tests editing tools.
How to Download Outlook (Microsoft 365) for Free
- Click the Download button on the sidebar. You will be redirected to an information page about Outlook that includes some helpful FAQs.
- Click on the Download Now button, and the Microsoft 365 download page will open in a new tab.
- Click the link under the Buy Now button that says Try Free for 1 Month.
- Press the Sign Up Free button.
- If you have a Microsoft account, you can log in now. Otherwise, you will need to create a free account before you can begin. If you sign in and see a message stating that you are not eligible for a free trial because you purchased a subscription in the past, just go back to the sign-in page and create a new account. You will need to use a different email address for the account. Just make sure it’s valid because Microsoft will send a verification email.
- Even though this is a free trial, Microsoft requires you to enter your payment information before you can download Outlook. Click the NExt button o move to the payment page.
- Select the payment method you want to use, keeping in mind that if you don’t cancel the account before the free trial ends, you will be charged. The options are Credit Card or Debit Card, PayPal, or Mobile Phone.
- Enter your payment information and click the Save button.
Press the Subscribe button
- Microsoft 365 will confirm the payment method is valid through its secure payment portal. Once confirmed, you can push the Continue button to account is valid.
- A new page will open showing all the different apps included in the Microsoft 365 package. Click the Download Desktop Apps button, and you will be redirected to your new Microsoft account dashboard.
- Click the Install Office button, and the setup file will begin downloading to your computer.
- Once the download is complete, open the setup file. Outlook will instantly begin installing on your computer.
Microsoft Outlook: Browser vs. Download Version
The free browser-based version of Outlook is very limited, contains targeted ads, and has limited storage capabilities. On the other hand, when you download Outlook, you’ll get full access to the program, plus all the Microsoft 365 essential tools, with no charge for the first 30 days.
As you can see, the advantages of downloading Outlook far outweigh the browser-based version. It outperforms it from a usability, security, and storage point of view. Additionally, the free version of Outlook has annoying targeted ads.