PDF Replacer is a straightforward tool that easily replaces text in PDF documents with new text. PDF Replacer comes in handy, especially when you have to fix a mistake in your PDF document that is occurring on many of your pages. Instead of manually finding and replacing text yourself, just give a PDF Replacer a shot.
Download PDF Replacer’s latest version for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7. Works on both 32-64Bit versions of OS.
How to use PDF Replacer
- Open PDF Replacer and click the add icon or drag and drop the PDF file to edit.
- In the Find the Text column, add the text that you want to change. If you want to change multiple texts, then add each word below in the same column.
- Now enter the text you want to replace the original text with, in the Replace With column.
- There are additional options like match case, Page by Page mode, and Page Range, so select them if you need those features.
- Select the output folder by clicking the browse button and select a destination where you want the converted PDF file to be saved.
- Click the big Start Now button in the bottom-right section to start the processing. Depending on the size of the PDF file and the word file will be converted.
- After the conversion is complete, the destination folder will open and you can see and open the converted document with replaced text.
- Maintain Original PDF layout.
- Import Words & Phrase from CSV / TXT to the List
- Support Restricted & Locked PDF Documents
- Adjust page range.
- Batch Replacing Words.
- Replace PDF Page Range
- Can change PDF Text Font: You can change the output font and text decorations such as bold, italic, underline, and strike-through of the replaced words in the final PDF file.
Free VS Pro
The PDF Replacer Free version works really well. Although, the app applies a watermark on your PDF documents. The Pro version only costs $29.95, with unlimited modifications & without a watermark on your converted PDF documents.