If you are looking for a tool that helps you to recover Outlook deleted data files, then here we are going to review SysTools Outlook Recovery Tool. So, read the full review to know the full details of the tool.
Download Outlook Recovery Tool’s latest version for Windows 7/8.1, Windows 10, and Windows 11 PC. This Outlook Recovery Tool software offline installer setup file will work with both 32-bit & 64-bit operating systems.
About SysTools Outlook Recovery
Well, if we talk about automated solutions, then there are many available on the internet and all of them claim that they are the best. So, let’s check out if Outlook PST Recovery does its works effectively or not?
So, the tool has a straightforward and very simple-to-use interface, so, that anyone can use this tool which is quite a nice thing and shows the tool has been developed after so much research. Now the PST recovery tool not only recovers permanently deleted files but is also capable of repairing corrupted PST files.
So, it’s a good thing you’ll get two amazing features for the price of one. The tool offers you multiple file format options to save the recovered files, such as PST, MSG, PDF, TXT, and EML. Also, using this tool, you can transfer the recovered and repaired Outlook files directly to the Office 365 account.
What Makes This Outlook Recovery Tool Different?
Well, the unique things about you make you different, and the same things happen with the SysTools PST Recovery Tool. The tool comes with some amazing features that make this tool different from all others.
- It is capable of recovering hard deleted data items from Outlook PST.
- Option to Add file, Add Folder and Search PST in local drives.
- Facility to recover data from corrupted Outlook data files.
- Able to decrypt and remove the SMIME and OpenPGP encryption.
- Along with recovery, it is capable of repairing corrupted and damaged PST files.
- Support for all ANSI and UNICODE Outlook files
- Compatible with all Outlook and Windows OS.
Advanced Features of the Outlook Recovery Tool
Multiple Export Option: This Outlook PST Recovery tool comes with various export options, so the users can easily export the file as per their requirements. Basically, the tool offers PST, EML, MSG, HTML, PDF, and Office 365 file format options.
Both Recovery and Repair Supported: As we said above, the tool offers both feature repair and recovery, so if you are experiencing any corruption issues with your Outlook data file, then you can easily use this tool to fix the corruption.
Recovered Items Mark as Red: This PST recovery tool has a very unique feature in that it turns the color of the recovered files red. And you can see all the files in the preview pane. This feature is really very useful for identifying the files that have been recovered.
Split Outlook Data File: After recovery of the deleted data items from your Outlook PST file. If you have decided to split the large PST file into small sizes, the tool comes with the Split PST file feature.
Dual Scan Mode: To scan the deleted files in PST the tool provides users with two options, such as Quick and Advance. Now if your minimum corruption and deletion of data, then you can use this option. But the major corruption and recovery of hard deleted Outlook data files, go for the Advance scan option.
Advance Settings & Filters: This Outlook Recovery tool offers various filters and advanced settings such as a Date Filter, and a Categories Filter. And in the advanced setting, it comes with options to Maintain Folder Hierarchy, Don’t Export Empty Folder, and Ignore System Folder
Naming Conventions Option: Outlook PST Repair tool comes with the option of naming conventions that provide better manageability of the Outlook data files.
How to Use Microsoft Outlook Recovery Tool
Here in this blog, we are going to show you the working of the tool so that you can understand the working process.
- First, start with the downloading process
- Once the download is over, install the tool and open it.
- Click on the Add Files option to add the PST file
- Opt for options such as Select File or Search File
Note: Go for the Search File option if you are not aware of the location or right path of the Outlook PST.
- After adding the file, choose the scan mode (Quick & Advance)
- Once the scanning is over, you will be able to see all the recovered files in red color
- Choose the Export option as per your need.
- Select the filters and advance settings.
- After all this choose the destination location to save the PST file.
- At last click on the Export button to complete the task.
Why Choose this Outlook Recovery?
Throughout this section, we have discussed all the pros and cons that we face during the testing of the tool.
- It is capable of recovering data from corrupted, encrypted Outlook PST files.
- 100 % safe and secure data.
- One-time purchase toolkit.
- Support all the Outlook and Windows OS.
- Complete the recovery process without losing the meta and integrity of the PST.
- Also available for the Mac Operating System.
- It does not provide the option to save contacts in VCF and calendars to ICS.
Licensing Options of Outlook Recovery Tool
The Outlook PST Recovery tool is an unlimited utility in terms of the recovery of deleted Outlook data. So, try the demo version of the tool, which is totally free. Or if you are planning to buy the tool, then we offer three licenses, Personal License for $49, Business License for $199, and Enterprise License for $499.