Viber is a famous calling, Messaging, and chat app just like WeChat and Whatsapp, available for cross-platform. Viber has over 450 million current users using this app on mobiles and computer devices.
The Viber for PC comes with some additional options that offer a great voice-over calling quality. You can also share your photos, pictures, voice messages, stickers, and others files online with Viber.
Download Viber for PC latest version 22.214.171.124 Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Mac PC. Download Viber Setup.exe file for your desktop PC from our fast and secure downloading server.
Download Viber Free Messaging and Calling App for Desktop PC
Viber has some additional features than WhatsApp, such as secret shat, and Viber Out (Viber-to-Phone). Some of the other nice features of Viber’s are My Notes and a to-do list which makes Viber more efficient and useful than Whatsapp. The notes on Viber are encrypted, just like messages, and backup across all connected devices.
Currently, Viber is used in 193 countries and is available in over 40 languages to accommodate its users all over the world. Viber is a mobile app, but it is also available for Windows PC, Viber also works on Android, iOS, and Mac devices.
- High-quality audio and video calling
- All calls and messages are end to end encrypted
- Create groups for group chating and video sharing
- Sync mobile and desktop apps
- Transfer calls from mobile to desktop
- Send emoji’s, GIFs, and files
How to Use Viber for Desktop PC?
Viber doesn’t have a standalone app for desktop computers. but you can still use Viber on your PC, by connecting your mobile application with Viber PC. To use Viber on your PC. First, you have to download and install Viber on your Android or iPhone device.
- Now Click on the “Download” button in the sidebar to grab the Viber setup.exe file for your Windows PC.
- After installing the Viber setup on your PC. When you open Viber on PC, a popup window will appear on your desktop with a QR code.
Meanwhile on your phone
- Visit the “Apple Store” or “Google Play Store” to Download and Install Viber on your mobile device.
- Open Viber App on your mobile devices and Tap the MORE icon on the bottom right corner of your phone app.
- Tap the QR icon on the top right corner.
- Scan the QR code and it will quickly sync between the devices.
Is Viber Really Secure?
Yes, Viber is a safe and secure mobile and desktop app, which uses end-to-end encryption for all of your voice and text messages and phone calls. This means that no one can see or read your messages whether they are sent to a single contact or in a group.
Is Viber Really free?
Viber is 100% free If you use it only for Viber to Viber network. However, if you want to use the feature to call your contacts that are not on Viber you will need to purchase a minutes-based long-distance plan.
Does Viber Work in China?
Unfortunately, the answer is no. China has blocked Viber in its country, along with nearly every messenger app other than the Chinese-owned WeChat. However, you can use Viber in China by using any free VPN Software.
Which is Better: Viber or WhatsApp?
For every user, the answer depends on what apps the majority of his contacts using. Viber and Whatsapp both apps are providing free voice and video calling options along with file sharing and text messaging features.
Who Owns Viber?
Viber was purchased by a Japanese internet service company Raktun in 2014 for USD $900 million. Since then, the number of users has grown exponentially and now sits at over 1 billion users.